Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - I am so over today . ..
I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4304
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 16:02:00
Edited: 2021-07-06 16:02:35

I always tell girls not to complain on forum as it never reflects good on us ladies in the end. And here I am going to throw my toys. Love me hate me rip me I don't care ...

I had about as much as I could take from fakers no shows and general assholes for one day....;( Must be because damn schools,ect are closed again!!

Times are difficult enough as it is for everyone out there why should there still be those that has to be a Doos on top of it. Be lekker. Please!

Had one guy send me 27 messages in less than a hour and whatsup calling me non stop wanting photos for free. No matter how politely I explained he keeps going. Blocked whatsup the normal text and calls started. Blocked him everywhere now.

Nee hell man. Enough is enough. My resolve to always try to stay nice and civil is running thin...

Rant over.. now who wants to fuck..;) I need this devil that want to make nest in my soul, fucked out of me now !

Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: I am so over today . ..
Re: I am so over today . ..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 567
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:00:21

Sorry to hear.
May his balls be infested with pepper ticks and may his shaft turn to tender linguine
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4306
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:14:08
Edited: 2021-07-06 17:14:48

On 2021-07-06 17:00:21 Cunilinkiss said:
Sorry to hear.
May his balls be infested with pepper ticks and may his shaft turn to tender linguine

Hehehe.. don't be cruel like that.. just wish them well.. ;)

Behaviour like that of the guys from today one time or the other revisit them and then they wonder why someone else is being not lekker towards them;)

What goes around comes around you can't escape your own karma you put out there..;)
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: I am so over today . ..
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 570
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:20:43

Your sobriety of thought is praiseworthy
Vicky
Vicky - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1921
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:26:05
Edited: 2021-07-06 17:28:16

On 2021-07-06 16:02:00 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
I always tell girls not to complain on forum as it never reflects good on us ladies in the end. And here I am going to throw my toys. Love me hate me rip me I don't care ...

I had about as much as I could take from fakers no shows and general assholes for one day....;( Must be because damn schools,ect are closed again!!

Times are difficult enough as it is for everyone out there why should there still be those that has to be a Doos on top of it. Be lekker. Please!

Had one guy send me 27 messages in less than a hour and whatsup calling me non stop wanting photos for free. No matter how politely I explained he keeps going. Blocked whatsup the normal text and calls started. Blocked him everywhere now.

Nee hell man. Enough is enough. My resolve to always try to stay nice and civil is running thin...

Rant over.. now who wants to fuck..;) I need this devil that want to make nest in my soul, fucked out of me now !

Aaaww Miss Red...i can relate...had a day like that yesterday! *palm in face*
Luckily we have our stunning gentlemen as well that makes up for those f*cknuts bigtime!
Me too dont like or want to be nasty and tell them to go %&#* themselves..and i never do...but oooh my...in my head I scream and shout at them LOL!
Hang tight tomorrow will be better again girl! *BigHug*
Vicky
Vicky - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1922
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:29:19

On 2021-07-06 17:00:21 Cunilinkiss said:
Sorry to hear.

OMG! I almost choked on my coffee now! LMAO!! Remind me never to get on your bad side hun!
Miss Megan
Miss Megan - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 556
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:30:49

Hi Miss Red, I'm so sorry to hear that you're going through this:'(

May you only be blessed with peace, love, abundance, sex and happiness!

Xxx
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4308
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:36:43

Lol.. thanks girls.. and ck.. over it .. did my rant .. and having a giggle writing nonsense stories. ;)

And Vicky u right the good ones out number the not so nice ones by far...;) And we are blessed. Xxx

Today was just like what the hell is happening... we all get the odd bod a day everyday.. but today felt like they where all on speed dial at once! Lol
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 393
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:46:27

[QUOTE;3035345;Cunilinkiss] Sorry to hear.
May his balls be infested with pepper ticks and may his shaft turn to tender linguine [/QUOTE

LMAO. Flippen well said. You MADE my day. Thanks
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: I am so over today . ..
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 394
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 17:52:24

Reminds me of the one time, I heard a Whatsapp message come through. I was busy with something and didn't attend to the message immediately. So, the guy calls, he's almost frantic that I have to read his Whatsapp message NOW. Guess what the message said? "Hi, gaan dit goed met jou?". I'm like WTF? Truth. Still baffles me to this day.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.