Trinity
Trinity - Re: Just saying hi
Re: Just saying hi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 112
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 11:58:53

On 2021-07-06 12:17:27 Liam said:
Hi all of purple world just wanted to drop in and say hello i am new here and just wanted to let u know i am a very down to earth kind of guy! Very relaxed and open minded so i am up for 3somes 4somes couples swingers and can go on so any specific requests do not warrie just drop me a pm or whatsup and we can take it from there and i can promise u guys i saw and heard everything before so no requests wil be to weird or to out there for me so send me your requests and lets talk i would probably be able to fulfill 95% of your requests so lets have some fun!!!

Love to chat with and meet all of u Liam

Hi Liam and welcum
Liam
Liam - Re: Just saying hi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 14:12:22

Thanks Trinity! And yes i am open to most suggestions or requests so send me a pm or whatsup and we can have a talk! Just not liking this monitoring for new accounts love to chat and socializing and now i can only send 1 comment every 3hours! Buy i understand and wil wait for my freedom. Hope u all are having a wonderful day!

Liam
Minime V10.1
Minime V10.1 - Re: Just saying hi
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2066
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-07 15:56:01

Bumping Liam
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Just saying hi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4314
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 16:25:01

Welcome to the SP community Liam.

I hope you stick around and make one hell of a success.

As a female I have the utmost respect for guys that take the plunge and become a SP.

I do think we all, especially guys,joke lightly about wanting to be a SP and what they will do if they where one and how good they will be, and how much money they will make. ;)

But I personally think it takes a lot of guts for a man to "man up and man down" all at the same time to actually do it and put themselves out there.

Be proud , stay strong.. you got this ;)

Liam
Liam - Re: Just saying hi
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-08 13:10:40

Thanks Miss Red and yes it is not so easy as alot of guys think and thanks for the vote of confidence! Wil definitely try and stay around! And hopefully make alot of money i definitely need it to work out for me! And thanks for bumping me minime i appreciate it!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.