We heard your Safety cries
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 159
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 08:34:02
Edited: 2021-07-06 08:46:27

*We are dedicated to the safety of our devoted Patrons*

#lovesouthafrica

Sensual Spa is one of the first adult leisure companies to create a custom safety model in the face of COVID-19.

After a rolling out the SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) PCR tests, and receiving the all clear on our work force we are now working very closely with a team of Healthcare providers to apply for our full covid compliance certification.

We are uniquely positioned to respond quickly allowing us to cater for the folks who work from home.
This has inspired a full move to online intimacy. The past few months have proven we can make that work. So if our employees are in a role and situation that enables them to work from home and they want to continue to do so until the worst of this panic is over, we will make that happen. If not, our venue will be their warm and welcoming safety sanctuary, with some additional precautions.

Here's how we're thinking about the next few months:

The venue will be open fron 9am - 7 pm Monday to Friday and 10am - 5pm on a Saturday and Public holidays.
We will have no in-person company events for the rest of 2021.
We will continue with the sanitizing and temperature monitoring with sign in forms at the reception.
We ask that everyone on the property, respectfully keep your mask on at all times.
We will continue to thoroughly sanitize every room after use and supply sanitizer in every room.

We're proud of the action we are taking to protect the health of our employees and our communities. That will remain our top priority as we work through the unknowns of the coming months.

#safetyfirst

Our top priority remains the health and safety of our team, and we also have a responsibility to support our communities, those who are vulnerable, and the healthcare providers who are on the front lines of this pandemic. These are unprecedented times. and we will continue to do all that we can to support our team, with on going health and safety workshops and a continued testing schedule.
You our loyal customer can do your part too, including:

Ensure you follow our online campaign launching:

I'M A MASSAGE THERAPIST!
WHAT'S YOUR SUPER POWER?

We will be launching a cross all our social media platforms keep an eye out for details!

Ensure your health and safety before visiting on site.
It's human nature to crave touch, it's one of the most beautiful and healing experiences. Our therapists are trained professionals who are putting themselves on the Frontline daily to provide this service for a very stressed out society. Please look after them.

XOXO
Your team at Sensual Spa
Kooni
Kooni - Re: We heard your Safety cries
Re: We heard your Safety cries
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2349
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 08:42:46

Must applaud you for this.

But

Punting are mostly seen as a very discreet activity. The "signing-in" may be something that the majority of punters would not be happy with.
Sensual Spa
Sensual Spa - Re: We heard your Safety cries
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 160
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 08:55:12

Thank you so much, I Absolutely understand. We have been doing it since the start of covid, March 2020 as government regulations for any body contact service provider. You do it at your barber and nail salon don't you?
If we have an instance of a positive case we do need a tracking sheet to discreetly contact all the persons that could be at risk. It's for your safety.
gavinf007
gavinf007 - Re: We heard your Safety cries
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 193
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:01:14

Sounds awesome and for you being the first and leader that's a good thing. I would like to find out when you guys have worked around the work from home situation. Are you saying that we wont visit the venue but go to the therapist venue?
Kooni
Kooni - Re: We heard your Safety cries
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2351
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:10:36

On 2021-07-06 08:55:12 Sensual Spa said:
Thank you so much, I Absolutely understand. We have been doing it since the start of covid, March 2020 as government regulations for any body contact service provider. You do it at your barber and nail salon don't you?
If we have an instance of a positive case we do need a tracking sheet to discreetly contact all the persons that could be at risk. It's for your safety.

Never done it at my barber, and been going there on a monthly basis to have my beard shaved.

Apart from privacy issue, it is also in contrast with the popi act if not mistaken. Do know "boom gates" are no longer allowed to stop you and request your identity when entering.

Sensual Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 161
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:42:27

We do not ask for your identification, you are welcome to use your alias, the sign in is for temperature and contact info. I will look into how tho covid compliance regulations and popi act effect each OTHER, But as far as I understand as long as your information is not been used for group messaging/advertising and is kepts confidential unless requested by the NICD it's standard practice
gavinf007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 194
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:45:27

I have to agree with Kooni here. On the one side yes we need to kinda keep a track but at the same time Popi act has come into effect and changes the rules somewhat. And again yes I was at a small shop yesterday that wanted me to sign in but the bigger shops cant do that as there would be queues thus you sanitize and enter. I must be honest I never leave my correct I'd number and cell.number as to me this is def a security risk.
Sensual Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:47:31

On 2021-07-06 09:01:14 gavinf007 said:
Sounds awesome and for you being the first and leader that's a good thing. I would like to find out when you guys have worked around the work from home situation. Are you saying that we wont visit the venue but go to the therapist venue?

LOL, now wouldn't that be funny, no my angel we are launching an online intimacy campaign, where our therapist will be using social media to maintain an online presence and you can purchase videos and pictures and subscribe to their profiles.

If you want to physically see a lady the venue will still be your healing sanctuary
gavinf007
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-06 09:49:24

Difficult times we going through for everyone but we all have to find ways of pulling through. If not we gonna sink faster than you think. I'm thinking of taking a break seriously. My health comes way before my dck. I've lost 5 friends in the last 2 weeks and more than 20 positive cases I know of. We all gonna take a knock of some sort.
Sensual Spa
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 165
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-06 22:25:04

Well Gave that's exactly why we are putting these kinds of safety precautions in place.

Safety

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.