Navigation
Brooke
Brooke - Re: Covid special
Re: Covid special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 366
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-07 05:24:06

Thank you Hotwired. Seems you got what I was trying to say. I'm well aware of the fact that one can get Covid even after taking the vaccine and a test. The message here is that I will continue to do what it takes to prevent as far as possible getting infected including getting the Covid test done (as often as I feel necessary), taking the jab, limited shopping trips etc for my safety and that of my clients.
Nothing needs to sink in Kooni , I think there has been an overload of information for us to know enough on the subject.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Covid special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4641
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-07 07:23:49

On 2021-07-07 05:05:38 Brucewaybe said:
Wow. Clearly I was joking. Fuck everyone had lost their fucking sense of humour. Lighten the fuck up, have a fucking laugh evey now and again.

And can you imagine, not one wh yd us how much discount we grtti yet *shocked face*

N4P
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: Covid special
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 46
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-07 07:49:21

On 2021-07-06 08:02:24 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
While vaccinated people are less likely to be hospitalized because of the disease, this doesn't mean they should drop their guard: they can still get ill from the virus and can still spread it to others.

Vaccination has nothing to do with being safer for others.. it is about protecting yourself against possibly dying from this damn thing and that is it.;)

Actually being vaccinated means you are less likely to be a spreader too. Yes, you can still catch the disease but you are less likely to be ill and very unlikely to find yourself in hospital. The viral load in the person will be a lot less meaning that fewer virus will be expelled. As catching the virus is also a function of what laod you are exposed to the risk is a bit less catching it from a vaccinated person. Hopefully, when most of us are vaccinated it will be little worse than a mild dose of the flue.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.