Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Keep the lights on
Re: Keep the lights on
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 09:20:46

On 2021-07-05 07:41:58 Johnny English said:
...... We are now on Delta, hope we don't reach the "Omega" ! But then again if we do, we probably won't even know it.....

Unless you've got your lights on? Or must they be off? Fuck I am so confused.....
Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Keep the lights on
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8417
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-05 11:02:58

On 2021-07-05 08:06:44 Frank White said:
Ok so there was nothing deep to the original post. Just that. It's about government conspiracy that's all.

Sorry Kimmylee and all who got hit on their spots.

Nothing to be sorry about as I got away with what hit me and it will remain that way. What is deeper to me won't be deeper to you. There was no broken telephone on my side.

Now that you got what you asked for. Hope you're happy with the results.

X marked my spot!
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 13:01:06

On 2021-07-05 11:02:58 Kimmylee said:
On 2021-07-05 08:06:44 Frank White said: Ok so there was nothing deep to the original post. Just that. It's about government conspiracy that's all.

Sorry Kimmylee and all who got hit on their spots.

Nothing to be sorry about as I got away with what hit me and it will remain that way. What is deeper to me won't be deeper to you. There was no broken telephone on my side.

Now that you got what you asked for. Hope you're happy with the results.

X marked my spot!

I am still interested to hear what the post meant to you. Unfortunately I am not in Cape Town, so can't meet in person. You do have a way with words no doubt so I'm sure you can provide the essence of it. PM me if you don't want to post on here. Thank you xxx
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8422
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-05 14:08:54

@Frank White...I am aware that you're not in CT, reason I find it harder to not dim the lights. So I'm going to keep one lit for you until you smash my tail light out.

If I PM you, it will not be deep enough because I can't put it into writing in the dark.

But this what not about me dear. It was about JE and from what I read further from him, he is still tracking on the freeway and I'm right where you are, on the same lane. Following the thread.

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-07-05 15:53:12

On 2021-07-05 14:08:54 Kimmylee said:
@Frank White...I am aware that you're not in CT, reason I find it harder to not dim the lights. So I'm going to keep one lit for you until you smash my tail light out.

If I PM you, it will not be deep enough because I can't put it into writing in the dark.

But this what not about me dear. It was about JE and from what I read further from him, he is still tracking on the freeway and I'm right where you are, on the same lane. Following the thread.

No worries Kimmylee ;).
Kimmylee
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 8427
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-05 16:10:32

On 2021-07-05 15:53:12 Frank White said:
On 2021-07-05 14:08:54 Kimmylee said: @Frank White...I am aware that you're not in CT, reason I find it harder to not dim the lights. So I'm going to keep one lit for you until you smash my tail light out.

No worries Kimmylee ;).

You're welcome Frank White...:)))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.