Navigation
KICKASS
KICKASS - Ladies be warned
Ladies be warned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7868
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 14:54:05

I know we have had so many of these messages but you guys need to be careful. I have just rec a vn from a service provider how desperate these guys are getting offering 500 rand for a number. We as punters are asking you to think long term rather then short please do not share our nrs with these scumbags.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Ladies be warned
Re: Ladies be warned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4990
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:16:25

On 2021-07-01 14:54:05 KICKASS said:
I know we have had so many of these messages but you guys need to be careful. I have just rec a vn from a service provider how desperate these guys are getting offering 500 rand for a number. We as punters are asking you to think long term rather then short please do not share our nrs with these scumbags.

Thank you for bringing this Up. Getting sick and tired of ladies ruining us honest ladies business..

Jail Time hopefully,if you get caught....

KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Ladies be warned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7869
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:37:58

No cases open no jail time they clever like that.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Ladies be warned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4991
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:41:59

On 2021-07-01 15:37:58 KICKASS said:
No cases open no jail time they clever like that.

True........
Liza
Liza - Re: Ladies be warned
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2488
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:46:13

Thank you for sharing this.

Unfortunately the ladies have no conscious. They will sell it as the price went up from x amount for the whole call log to an x amount for one or two numbers. We are going to get less and less business.

Guys MUST get a punter phone. Only on when punting. After that, put it off and hide it.
ESA Forum Admin
ESA Forum Admin - Re: Ladies be warned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3839
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:47:33

Just to add to this, ESA will ban any advertiser who is found to be providing numbers to these scammers.

@Punters, please use punter phones. When you are not punting you can put the phone off and you can not be contacted. By using your personal number you are allowing the scammers to access your personal information

ESA

KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Ladies be warned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7870
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 15:58:54

On 2021-07-01 15:47:33 ESA Forum Admin said:
Just to add to this, ESA will ban any advertiser who is found to be providing numbers to these scammers.

@Punters, please use punter phones. When you are not punting you can put the phone off and you can not be contacted. By using your personal number you are allowing the scammers to access your personal information

ESA

Wow thank you for this esa much appreciated.
JACKSONBOND1
JACKSONBOND1 - Re: Ladies be warned
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 16:06:39

Well said Mr. Kick
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Ladies be warned
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-07-01 16:08:02

Ive had numerous calls from people pretending to be police. I just tell them to suck my dick then I hang up. You gotta be an idiot to fool for that stuff.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Ladies be warned
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1431
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 16:48:33

On 2021-07-01 14:54:05 KICKASS said:

I thought I should also let you know, some of these guys get the ladies numbers from their profile, or if they refuse to give out info.

They sometimes pay their contacts at the network service providers to pull the call logs of numbers from those numbers. That is another way that they are getting the numbers and times when you call to confirm the appointment. It would be safer to use whatsapp calls instead

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.