Need4Passion - Re: A venue capable of issuing travel permits
Re: A venue capable of issuing travel permits
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4598
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 11:03:17
Edited: 2021-07-01 11:03:30

On 2021-07-01 09:36:48 AnthonyEdwards said:
I know I am going to be on their blacklist after this, I am not naming the venue. I want clarity, and to point out how illegal this might be if their permits are fake. Am I the only one that received this.

I just got 2 PM's from a venue here on ESA that they would be able to issue me with a permit to be able to travel from anywhere outside of Gauteng to their venue at no extra costs.

Is this even legal?
Is this the only venue allowed to be able to do this in South Africa?

Is this your favourite one in the Westrand? Maybe coz you VIP they'll make a plan.

N4P
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: A venue capable of issuing travel permits
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4599
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 11:07:41
Edited: 2021-07-01 11:09:49

On 2021-07-01 10:15:07 semensquirter said:
Just watch your inbox explode...LMFAO!

Yip, it's like an advert for the venue, "Got blue balls? We've got a deal for you!"

Wouldn't even have thought of such a thing of it wasn't for this post. Interesting proposition though. Cops have to verify ID against permit so real name needs to be shared with the venue. Weird they'd message someone in Gauteng to come to Gauteng too.

N4P
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: A venue capable of issuing travel permits
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1426
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 11:23:37
Edited: 2021-07-01 11:24:38

On 2021-07-01 11:03:17 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-07-01 09:36:48 AnthonyEdwards said: I know I am going to be on their blacklist after this, I am not naming the venue. I want clarity, and to point out how illegal this might be if their permits are fake. Am I the only one that received this.

I just got 2 PM's from a venue here on ESA that they would be able to issue me with a permit to be able to travel from anywhere outside of Gauteng to their venue at no extra costs.

Is this even legal?

Is this your favourite one in the Westrand? Maybe coz you VIP they'll make a plan.

N4P

It is a venue in Pretoria
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: A venue capable of issuing travel permits
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1427
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 13:21:39

On 2021-07-01 10:32:03 eziguy said:
Insurers will refuse to pay unless you can prove that you have a valid permit to drive during curfew times or if you can prove that it was an emergency such as a trip to the hospital.

I got the whole nine yards when I asked for a reduction in my premium for not going to work every day.

I would caution anyone against obtaining a fake permit. It is not worth the paper it is printed on so in effect you are travelling with a piece of toilet paper when shit hits the fan.

100%,

At an accident scene after curfew, if the driver does not have a valid permit and reason for being on the road. The insurance company will refuse to pay out your claim.

Having a fake permit that goes down another pathway altogether.
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: A venue capable of issuing travel permits
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 320
View Profile
Posted: 2021-07-01 13:54:07

On 2021-07-01 11:23:37 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-07-01 11:03:17 Need4Passion said: On 2021-07-01 09:36:48 AnthonyEdwards said: I know I am going to be on their blacklist after this, I am not naming the venue. I want clarity, and to point out how illegal this might be if their permits are fake. Am I the only one that received this.

Is this even legal?

N4P

It is a venue in Pretoria

Just name the venue.... Surely you wouldn't have brought up this topic without expecting people to ask you which venue.

So just name the venue.

And I can call for my permit lol

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.