On 2021-06-24 10:08:42 ASASH said:
that would make for an interesting Blowjob

Would have to come up with creative ways of working around it
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Safety over lust
Re: Safety over lust
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-06-24 11:25:15

@Kirsten, I commend you for coming up with solutions for your own and others safety. You still need to work so the show must go on. Rather than ignoring the issue you are trying to address it for your own and punters safety. I would support and lady that goes the extra mile. I hear everyone saying we sanitize before and after every client, but I don't believe all that say so do. I know for a fact some girls give punters the same towels now we must believe they are all of a sudden super hygienic. And even if they do samatize there is a reason by law we are required to wear masks. How does sanitizing protect a wg from an infected punter and vice versa?

There are a lot of sexy masks, some satin or lace or with feminine prints or colors available. It's not expensive and you can match them with your lingerie and outfits. Take it off when giving a blow job and put it back on afterwards. Every bit helps.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.