Navigation
Goodtimes
Goodtimes - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 169
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 18:36:09
Edited: 2008-03-06 18:37:36

J200 I doubt seriously that its you. Your to well know and they would know they are waisting their time. Most probably someone with something to hide from the wife and bragged about haveing big bucks.

You make a good point this could have started some time ago, for Eddie to get a summons yesterday would have taken some time in getting issued.

It could very well be someone that fell off the map sometime back.

Gary certainly was opening himself up for some bitch to try a prank like that telling all including this forum a lot of personnel info. Oh well so much for all girls being the same. Lets face there are some nasty bitches out there and whoever this one is shes proving it.
Gambit
Gambit - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 54
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 20:21:27
Edited: 2009-05-26 13:53:10

dachef
dachef - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 769
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 21:01:11

yea, lets fuck again like we did last summer, just leave little red riding hood out of it.
Lanth
Lanth - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 21:30:11

But I like little red riding hood ---- she's so pretty! ;-)
nawtyguy
nawtyguy - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 73
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 22:00:31

no answer fromn pimple pimpy ....very surprised???
Veronica
Veronica - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 274
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 23:18:16

That's little red riding whore to you dachef! Bite me!:P

Regards, V
Newmns
Newmns - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 23:37:02

Hmmm V it would have been nice if you hadnt been drawn into his trap and rather shared with us your opinion on the whole matter since it would have been coming from a different perspective
Veronica
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 275
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-06 23:49:58

It boils down to being to tired Newmns! I really don't have the energy right now for anything but one liners! Will hopefully be in full swing next week as I won't be coming home every night answering e mails and prowling the net as the net will be available during the day at work soon which means more ladies on chat during the day! As for this subject, the guys all seem to have made up their minds and I'm not in the mood this week to open worm cans!

Regards, V
Newmns
Newmns - Re: Slander - Warning Summons issued !!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-07 10:59:28

Fair enough V, it would have just been interesting to know if one of the top girls would have taken this route herself. Hope you feel better next week and have a lovely weekend
Veronica
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 276
View Profile
Posted: 2008-03-07 19:05:41

Look Newmns, in all honesty, I would love to take action against some people on the net, but I think things like that through before I do it! What will the implications on mine and the person in question be - negative or positive? Does the positive out weigh the negative! Financially, is it viable? business wise, is it viable! Is it really worth it? My answer....no!

Even if the guy physically harms me or threatens me somewhere other than the net, there are other ways to skin a cat!

So, good for the so called girl that has had the balls to do it, despite her reputation etc being possibly damaged or whatever! It at least waves a red flag for the pimples, dachefs and dices in the world!

On the other hand, if you push a woman far enough, she will retaliate to the point of not giving a shit what happens to her as vengeance is king when a woman is scorned! So watch your step as I too am a woman! He He

Regards, V

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.