Navigation
Jazmine
Jazmine - Gloves and mask
Gloves and mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 12
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 15:46:43

The virus outbreak really is getting scary.
I actually want to use gloves and mask but dont want to offend any clients.

Wot do you guys think? Do you find the gloved offensive? Thing is i might recover from the virus but i have elders in the family. Its just not about me; it's about others too. So wots the best way really without offending anyone
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Gloves and mask
Re: Gloves and mask
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1332
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 15:50:52

You could go for those Japanese Anime outfits with masks. Make the setup look like a roleplay scene. Then get a few sets of latex gloves that you can use and sanitise
Jazmine
Jazmine - Re: Gloves and mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 14
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 16:17:10

That does sound cute;-)
Liza
Liza - Re: Gloves and mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2425
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 16:34:07

I do understand your concerns, but I must be realistic. Even if we do all that, there's no guarantee that you can't still get it. Not nessesary from the client, but from your own family member, in spar, a shop, wherever. It's starting to take its toll mentally on people. I refuse for it to make me paranoid. Now I'm not saying I don't give a fuck, but this CAN'T get to me. The only way I see to be safe is to lock yourself in your house and not get into contact with anyone. My outlook is what must happen happen. I can close the "shop" and not work, and one of the kids or family members give it to me. Again do what makes you feel comfortable,BUT be careful that it doesn't mentally take your life over. Mental illness is far worse than this. Again ONLY MY OPINION. So don't crusify me people. I still respect each and everyone's opinion.
Jazmine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 15
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:11:19

I hear and understand you but unfortunately the reality of it is people are dying from it. Thats like saying you not going to put an alarm in your house or car.

We all know the crime rate but we take precautions. Same applies here, yes life must go on but at the same time we cant be selfish. I can do my own thing and go out nd have fun but i think about the bigger picture. I'll rather have less money nd less fun but not going to lose a family or friend just bcz of my selfish behavior.

Im not old so i will recover but someone else may not.

People really need to take this more seriously and be accommodating and take precautions.

Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Gloves and mask
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4826
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:13:37

On 2021-06-23 15:50:52 AnthonyEdwards said:
You could go for those Japanese Anime outfits with masks. Make the setup look like a roleplay scene. Then get a few sets of latex gloves that you can use and sanitise

Love this......
Kermie
Kermie - Re: Gloves and mask
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:13:46

Covid fatigue is what is taking its toll on out mental health.
We are mentally tired, businesses are trying to squeeze the most out of us to survive but don't take into account we are all human and also trying to survive.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Gloves and mask
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4513
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:19:32

Firstly, using gloves is a myth. Is actually spreads the virus as it gives people a false sense of confidence so they touch everything and themselves. So much so that the company I last worked for banned customers from entering with gloves and it's a beeg company.

Secondly, the whole idea sounds absolutely ridiculous to me personally so obviously I'm out of that type of booking. You gotta do you though. I'm sure there's clients who probably also think that's better so just cater to those and don't expect others to be understanding about it. I'd rather wank at home. Far safer Covid wise, not to mention cheaper, cleaner, more convenient, and I don't need to war gloves, lol.

N4P
Jazmine
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 16
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:22:48

On 2021-06-23 17:19:32 Need4Passion said:
Far safer Covid wise, not to mention cheaper, cleaner, more convenient, and I don't need to war gloves, lol.

N4P

Thats true also. Wot can we do hey. Some clients dont make it any easier; i do offer shower facilities before and after but always get the "oh I just took a shower" come now man lets be safe and make this easier for everyone so there would be no need for masks nd gloves
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Gloves and mask
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-06-23 17:30:24

@Jazmine you must do whatever you are comfortable with. It is commendable you are thinking of others and your family and friends even if it means you lose out on money and fun.I am sure some clients appreciate it while others may decline a booking.

Guys accept the shower offer it's only a few minutes to freshen up :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.