Navigation
player
player - Warning
Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-26 23:56:57

Booked preggy Justine who works from a venue not far from Barbara Rd. A lesson that will not be forgotten.

Got there around 4pm yesterday from PTA, got directions when I was close to the venue. Spoke to a lady who played to be justine. Gate was opened when I arrived, there was 1 more car in the parking. Got inside and a lady walks in the room, no intros, just grabbed me. I asked for Justine and then this lady says she will call Justine. A different pregnant lady entered but I knew that it was not
Justine and she confessed informing that Justine is not working. I told her that I came to see Justine and since she is not working, I'd like to leave. I was asked to wait in the room, but I followed her to get out.

On my way out, a guy comes out on one of the rooms and asked me why don't I take one of the girls. I explained the situation, and told him that I'd like to leave. He then wanted to show me all 'his girls'. I eventually got out, in the car to leave, however a different guy is in the car that was parked there and this dick blocked the driveway out. So I hooted and he moved his car out and I got out as fast as I can.

Worst I've had but thankful I got out safe.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Warning
Re: Warning
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1860
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-27 07:34:10

Name the street so other punters know exactly where to stay away from!
player
player - Re: Warning
Re: Warning
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-28 02:07:35

Herman Road,

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.