Navigation
snoopie
snoopie - R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-05 12:01:37

Hey purple world - Quick question.. So a lady reserves the right to turn down a punter based on their preferences such as Race, Age, Body Shape, Body odour etc and rightfully so.

My question is do Punters reserve the same right in instances were a booking has been arranged and on arrival the lady is say: older than on the profile pics, has a body odour, body shape not what was displayed on the pics (tummy was hidden) - Can punters walk away without incurring penalties ($$$)????

If not, then why and wouldn't that be double standards ?

Keen to hear everyone's views..
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 36
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-05 12:14:32

Someone once said that if work in this business you have to be prepared to get on a business and fuck everyone on the bus.

It appears that in this country it's not the case. There are plenty of racists out there and if that's the case I won't return.

There again there are plenty of photographers tricks that hide faces, true body, mummy tummies and more.

Hats off to the ladies that show exactly what you get.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1195
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-05 12:21:13

On 2021-06-05 12:01:37 snoopie said:
Hey purple world - Quick question.. So a lady reserves the right to turn down a punter based on their preferences such as Race, Age, Body Shape, Body odour etc and rightfully so.

My question is do Punters reserve the same right in instances were a booking has been arranged and on arrival the lady is say: older than on the profile pics, has a body odour, body shape not what was displayed on the pics (tummy was hidden) - Can punters walk away without incurring penalties ($$$)????

If I book a lady and she is not as described, I high tail it outta there. No penalties incurred. It is your right, your money. If she is false advertising then she doesn't get the business.

Similar to that wishing website we all stopped ordering stuff from
Liza
Liza - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2325
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-05 12:23:13

On 2021-06-05 12:01:37 snoopie said:

ABSOLUTELY! If you feel that the lady wasn't transparent to your likes,or you don't think it's for you, feel uncomfortable or in danger just WALK OUT. As long as I didn't undress/interact physically for the client he's not obligated to pay anything. I would just want an honest reason as that can help me in the future to avoid this. I'm open to learn and improve.
RedRicky
RedRicky - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-05 12:36:42

Call a few of them. See if they so no to your money.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1108
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-05 13:35:42

While its their right to refuse and your right to not go through with it. I do feel that some ladies go through with the booking even when they don't want to, and give such shit service that you as a punter won't go back,

I would rather they were honest and say sorry no, than take my money and give me a shit time, that just pisses me off, if your taking my money then at least try to act like your enjoying it

Jake

Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 313
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-05 15:23:21

I tell new clients that they do have the option to leave if they are not if they are not 100% happy with what they see. No cancellation fee. I've never had anyone walk out. I only get told that I look better in real life than on my pictures....
Trinity
Trinity - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 50
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-06-05 15:39:25

On 2021-06-05 12:21:13 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-06-05 12:01:37 snoopie said: Hey purple world - Quick question.. So a lady reserves the right to turn down a punter based on their preferences such as Race, Age, Body Shape, Body odour etc and rightfully so.

If I book a lady and she is not as described, I high tail it outta there. No penalties incurred. It is your right, your money. If she is false advertising then she doesn't get the business.

Similar to that wishing website we all stopped ordering stuff from

True that, we like to order, and when we receive the meal it might be well done when we asked for medium rare. I'll send it back. I get the reasoning behind it, but if the pics don't show the real you then I understand the sentiment of 'false advertising'. I feel it's a two way street, and that's the beauty of free will...if I don't wanna I ain't gonna
Johnboi
Johnboi - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 17
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-05 22:07:17

On 2021-06-05 12:14:32 Tacotom said:
Someone once said that if work in this business you have to be prepared to get on a business and fuck everyone on the bus.

It appears that in this country it's not the case. There are plenty of racists out there and if that's the case I won't return.

There again there are plenty of photographers tricks that hide faces, true body, mummy tummies and more.

Hats off to the ladies that show exactly what you get.

I agree with you. There are some ladies who without an explanation will literally tell you to f off. Even though you are well mannered respectful and hygenic. Purely because of your race maybe or perhaps because they have an entitlement complex. I feel like mentioning names but will restrain myself.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: R.O.A.R - Right Of Admission Reserved
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1483
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-06 04:51:44

You pay to get the exit PIN

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.