Navigation
Cockynr5
Cockynr5 - Assistance please
Assistance please
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-05 08:43:14

I've recently moved to Port Elizabeth from Johannesburg, the sp's here are just not my cup of tea. (no offence PE ladies, we all have our own taste.)
I want to fly a top 10 esa lady down as she is the only lady whom I saw after many other failed attempts. My problem is this, where do the ladies work, or allowed to work from? Some of the venues that were mentioned (Central and Summerstrand) are just not suitable for this gem Im flying down on Monday. The PE gents are in for a real surprise treat. Can anyone assist please? Looking for private, upmarket, affordable and preferably self catering venue.

Thanks in advance.
Ageless
Ageless - Re: Assistance please
Re: Assistance please
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 45
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-07 13:48:35

Sent you a PM.

But check out the Port Elizabeth Top 10 thread. Some places were mentioned there.

Some of the ladies that have traveled recently have chosen some places that I wouldn't have thought of but definitely worked.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.