Kooni
Kooni - Re: Does it even work?
Re: Does it even work?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2235
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-24 14:35:51

On 2021-06-24 13:26:08 BOOBS53 said:

Us 50+ old toppies at least have 30+ years of expierence ;))))

Nowadays they start a lot earlier than what we did, so don't be suprise if a 30 year old laaitie tells you he has 20 odd years experience.

Jimbob31
Jimbob31 - Re: Does it even work?
Re: Does it even work?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2021-06-25 13:02:32

On 2021-06-24 13:43:50 JP82 said:

"Violence? so me offering to meet you to talk about your self-admitted debilitating depression is violence? so much for trying to be a nice guy. "
I'm not allowed to copy and paste your exact words, but your messages have included things along the lines of I'm too much of a pussy who is only brave behind a keyboard to meet in person and we should meet to settle this. Since I am entirely open about having depression, why would I be too much of a pussy to meet you if all we're gonna do is discuss it (a topic you clearly know fuck all about btw), and if we are just going to have a chat what needs to be settled, and why can't we do it online/by PM?

And to another punter on the forum (before you chickened out): "How about I treat you like street meat? can you oblige me?... would love to give this low life a thorough beating."
So yes. Violence. But sure. It's me who reeks of anger and frustration.

I can back you up on the threats thing. I tried to post earlier but think it got moderated for being too close to using the exact original phrasing.

Im actually not sure what's worse- the the stupidity of issuing threats on the forum to everyone who disagrees with you, the cowardice of chickening out when someone takes you up on it, or the duplicity of making threats and then trying to pretend that you're "trying to be a nice guy" who is just being misunderstood.

I also can't decide whether to feel sorry for you because you're so stupid that you think that's a plausible explanation or to be offended that you think the rest of us are stupid enough to buy it.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.