Basic Member
Posts to Date: 42
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-10 19:29:34

Name: Scarlett

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Fontainebleau

Full Profile: [View Scarlett's Full Profile]

Didn't know where to put the "No show" review but this will do just fine. I called on a Saturday evening; gave up all the other regular options because I was enticed by those two mountains on her chest and her voice and manner on the phone, divine. However that is all the good there was that night...I drove 45km on a R13 a litre trip, and got there to the place (cnr Republic and Protea) Randburg, and guess what. The witch doesn't pick up the phone when I call...Now that is just plain rude. If you are not available or not sure if you are available - don't let a punter book your time and drive there. This for me is the pits of this world. Chick you are messing it up for other wg...You suck!!! (and not in a way I was willing to pay for)

Ratings:

Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
UnderTakeHer
UnderTakeHer - Re: Review - Scarlett - Randburg/Fontainebleau Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlett - Randburg/Fontainebleau Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-10 21:33:06

Sorry to hear man. I called her up on the 3rd of April. Made my way there and there was an ADT security van parked near the house where she works from. There was an elderly gentlemen pointing towards the direction of her house and he seemed pretty upset. Yelling at the ADT guy. Call me paranoid.... but I drove away.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Scarlett - Randburg/Fontainebleau Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlett - Randburg/Fontainebleau Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-05-26 20:45:57

Area: Randburg/Fontainebleau

i feel your pain Deep...plus she does not even apologise but try to justify her action...was planing a visit but will save myself the embarsement as another client might jst arrive b4 even if we plan in advance!

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
analstevovo
analstevovo - Re: Review - Scarlett - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlett - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-13 14:30:03

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Firstly I must say I have not seen this lady so the scorring is due to no other option!!! With regards to her going for a client who is there versus one who "says" they are coming - I really do not think the ladies can be faulted, what assurance does she have that the particular individual is indeed coming. I know and I have picked up from conversation with the ladies that alot of times those who claim to :be on the way" end up not pitching up - its really a bit of a tricky one because where do they then draw the line??? maybe some suggestions that can assist this lady in future???

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.