Navigation
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Why scam?
Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:05:38

@ melina some guys are chancers but also there are lots of girls that charge ridiculously low prices. I'll never take my body for a joke like that.

Lots of time wasters from the guys side too. Pic hunters, not to mention face pic hunters too, you think they look like George clooney how fussy they are; mean time yor...hai if you want a 11: 10 atleast be a 8/10.

Then the wankers, online entertainment and no show. I block all the numbers on WhatsApp and on my call log so they cant call me either.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 158
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:06:22

@melina which girl was it? You should actually ask her about it, it makes it difficult on you...especially seeing that you a traveler
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 4157
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:20:28
Edited: 2021-05-17 20:22:57

@ Melina welcome to Capetown went through some of the same "rituals" on the first two days when I use to just travel here and had to deal with that for first month or so when I came to live here;) Especially that lady charges that or this story..;) which was crazy annoying to say the least. And that one or two that pm and comment and whatsup non stop when they know u comming to CPT... Lol I have been here give or take 8 months and have not seen them yet and probably never will.

Give it a day or two the genuine nice guys are waiting for the crazies to be done making you mad;)

There are some real nice good decent punters and they out number the crazies by far.

But you know this is true it ain't your first rodeo this side of the world;)

Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2431
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:22:39

On 2021-05-17 20:06:22 Shakira said:
@melina which girl was it? You should actually ask her about it, it makes it difficult on you...especially seeing that you a traveler

The lady is no longer in the industry. So either they are all taking one fat chance or it really happened. I don't know and frankly I don't care they just should not expect it from anyone if they really want to see me they will do what client who really want to see me do book arrive and pay without BS. It's that simple
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2432
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:27:58

On 2021-05-17 20:05:38 Shakira said:
@ melina some guys are chancers but also there are lots of girls that charge ridiculously low prices. I'll never take my body for a joke like that.

Lots of time wasters from the guys side too. Pic hunters, not to mention face pic hunters too, you think they look like George clooney how fussy they are; mean time yor...hai if you want a 11: 10 atleast be a 8/10.

Then the wankers, online entertainment and no show. I block all the numbers on WhatsApp and on my call log so they cant call me either.

LOL don't forget the I have a foot fetish guys that want feet pics. I have well taken care of feet and clients who see me and enjoy my feet have never asked for feet pics they rock up they see it they enjoy it. I'm all my tme in the industry the photo album guys collecting pics are just that nothing more they never arrive I use to entertain this rubbish but I am long over it. I pay a photographer to put my pics online. My profile has endless picture sets and a gallery and videos if he really wants to see face hands and feet he should enable his GM that way he sees everything on my profile and he can make a informed decision without having to waist my time.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2433
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 20:31:35

On 2021-05-17 20:20:28 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
@ Melina welcome to Capetown went through some of the same "rituals" on the first two days when I use to just travel here and had to deal with that for first month or so when I came to live here;) Especially that lady charges that or this story..;) which was crazy annoying to say the least. And that one or two that pm and comment and whatsup non stop when they know u comming to CPT... Lol I have been here give or take 8 months and have not seen them yet and probably never will.

Give it a day or two the genuine nice guys are waiting for the crazies to be done making you mad;)

There are some real nice good decent punters and they out number the crazies by far.

But you know this is true it ain't your first rodeo this side of the world;)

True Story the guys that I have seen here have all been nothing short of amazing however its the others as I refer to them that are problematic. If CT didn't have any amazing guys I would not return time after time after time.

I'm sure the real punters are blown away by the behavior of some of these guys. I would be too if I wasnt non the wiser lol
vampirezn
vampirezn - Re: Why scam?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1104
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 22:23:48

In before page 15.
Arhwen
Arhwen - Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10130
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 22:25:58

On 2021-05-17 22:23:48 vampirezn said:
In before page 15.

Are you really in I can't feel you ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.