Navigation
Shakira
Shakira - Why scam?
Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 152
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 13:29:16

Trying to understand wot guys get out of wasting the girls time or scamming.

So firstly a "guy" sends me a WhatsApp from international number but claims he is local. Then i ask age and race... i dont do a certain age or race that im not comfortable with and explained it to him...told him the other therapist is available and he can go ahead with her.

He then he sends me a pic and asks me will I change my mind after seeing the pic.
Lol firstly the pic is a downloaded pic from google or wherever he found it, secondly why would you do that bcz if he had to show up he clearly wouldnt be the same person in the pic. So why do that? Why fake a booking, too many scammers and fakes.
Shakira
Shakira - Re: Why scam?
Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 153
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 13:39:44

Hope he reads this, dont do that to ladies please. We work on appointment basis when you fake a booking someone else that was genuinely interested gets turned down for your time wasting
PHG733
PHG733 - Re: Why scam?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 120
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 13:49:42

Sometimes when people want something really badly, they will never accept No for an answer.

Hehe @Shakira
This future client of yours is probably gonna send you an expensive Ring pic off Google now Haha.
batman23
batman23 - Re: Why scam?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 166
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 13:58:13

Hahahaha
One of the dumbest attempts at deception I've read in a while
Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 14:03:34

@PHG hahaha who knows maybe it will get shipped to me.

@batman lmao its so silly like why though.

And so serious too calming he can be here by 2:30pm he shows up then wot? Lmao bcz the face wouldnt have matched up to the pic. Obviously just someone bored with no intend to really book
batman23
batman23 - Re: Why scam?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2021-05-17 14:06:24

[QUOTE;2911781;Shakira]@batman lmao its so silly like why though.

Its wankers that get off on conversation. Loser
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5487
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 16:07:01
Edited: 2021-05-17 16:07:45

One sent me a pic of a doc.... that looked so typical of an ad pic. Searched the pic and there it was.... an ad. I didn't even engage further.... BLOCKED on whatsapp and phone.
Shakira
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 156
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 18:18:04

Omg some people just got too much time on their hands.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Why scam?
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-05-17 18:22:41
Edited: 2021-05-17 18:23:45

These guys are simply attention seekers and desperate for it. Lots of guys love to entertain themselves by talking to sp's. They get a thrill out of it and enjoy the attention they receive from these chats I think.

As for sending fake pics geez I don't know how they think that's going to work lol
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Why scam?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2428
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-05-17 19:37:49
Edited: 2021-05-17 19:46:30

On 2021-05-17 13:29:16 Shakira said:
Trying to understand wot guys get out of wasting the girls time or scamming.

So firstly a "guy" sends me a WhatsApp from international number but claims he is local. Then i ask age and race... i dont do a certain age or race that im not comfortable with and explained it to him...told him the other therapist is available and he can go ahead with her.

He then he sends me a pic and asks me will I change my mind after seeing the pic.
Lol firstly the pic is a downloaded pic from google or wherever he found it, secondly why would you do that bcz if he had to show up he clearly wouldnt be the same person in the pic. So why do that? Why fake a booking, too many scammers and fakes.

Lmfao. So for awhile now a CT number has been messaging me when am I coming to Cape Town everytime he asked me to let him know when I do. So I rock up in CT and see roughly what time he normally messages me. So that I can be in rhythm with his actual chat times. Today I messaged the wanking twat only to be told not to message him on his number after numerous enquiries and chats regarding my next visit lmfao if he thinks wanking while chatting is more fun than my actual treatment. Dumb ass needles to say he will find the next traveler to fuck around.

Then there's the guys who told me that a lady no longer in the business used to charge him 400 for a half an hour as he has a erectile disorder. He will see me if I chanrge the same rate lmfao firstly I don't do half hours and secondly when I do they pay my fee which is 700 what a twat. Next guy contacts me to tell me the same lady only charged him x amount for a hour if I will charge him the same he will come see me tomorrow lol. Why exactly would I do that provided my clients are happy to pay my fees for the service I delivered. Out of curiosity I asked him what service she provided for a lesser(rather insulting fee wondering how outrageous his request was) he could not answer me.

From calls I received from her clients today they all expected the world for peanuts. Wondering why she would subject herself to traveling and just barely covering her accommodation and flights and not making a profit from these guys asking so much.

In my mind I can't understand it. Either these guys are all fat chances or she really did charge them peanuts.

It's simpley rude to do this especially if you have never visited the sp and you telling them x did y for the bare minimum.

So either they are time wasting wankers, chances or she actually really did charge them below average. Now I have herd of ladies charging extra when traveling to make up for flights and accommodation and Uber fees but ladies that undercut themselves to please highly demanding arseholes who lack respect is really outrageous.

Either way if that is what they get elsewhere what makes them think its OK to do it to everyone else.

This might be off topic but at the end of the these chops are not only waisting my time but are also blocking my lines for genuine punters who actually want to see me without haggling my fees.

Really disrespectful and quite insulting.

Then there's the guy who sends a Pic of his 6pack so I can't see he is really good looking. Lmfao is it a case of cover the face and hitthe base. He did not realize I know the picture he sent me was from a famous brand model and I would realize it lmfao.

I can carry on and on regarding this topic but I won't as much as there are morons out there there are good guys out their too, so before some sensitive forum members feel that they are being attacked I would rather stop at that but with that said if you are taking offense to my post. I must be calling you on the doing the same bs I just mentioned. Also it would not be fair to the decent punters who's only issue is that they need a good treatment and have to empty out their balls. Those are the clients I would much rather see. Bring your load empty it am move along until the need arises next time. Guess what I won't even be offended if they did like this ;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.