Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1627
View Profile
Posted: 2013-04-02 18:12:05

Name: Nicky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Parkmore/Sandton

Full Profile: [View Nicky's Full Profile]

Finally booked Nicky and OMG IS SHE THE BUSINESS! Followed her upstairs and made sure not to rush as i watched those loooong legs as i imagined them wrapped around me.
This little nympho started the session with a really pleasant massage, not just a rub and a tap, it was actually quite nice. I was requested to flip over and she started rubbing sucking and kissing all over leaving her totally wet in just a few minutes. She welcomed every bit of attention i was giving her at the time and in no time was she on top and riding me like there was no tomorrow. The chemistry was just right and this beauty was incredibly responsive to my every move. No rush whatsoever and I'm certain we exceeded the allocated time. Nicky certainly is a real little gem with a gorgeous little body for i will most certainly be back. The only possible negative was that i bumped into some other guys sitting in the lounge when i arrived. Not too much of a biggie cos they're obviously there for the same reason i
was.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 3/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
MrAnderson175
MrAnderson175 - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-02 22:35:46

Area: Sandton/Parkmore

She is always loads of fun always willing to give her best and never falls short in any category truly a world class experience the best I have ever had

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
flasher
flasher - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-02 00:07:49

An awesome experience all round. Lovely experience she is super hot and has a sexy body and killer legs. Lips make you wanting more and more. Can't wait to go back

Ratings:

Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 3/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

ethanh
ethanh - Re: Review - Nicky - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Nicky - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-02 04:43:58

Stunning girl. And lovely reviews. Does she offer owo and rimming?
iwuinme
iwuinme - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-17 09:33:01

Apologies for long review but im a sucker for details and quality n also bored at this tym of morning ,but whn it comes to this woman i feel i shud share with my crew . As sum guys review were very benficial to me I tawt I return the fav wit a rare review , but i guess I take every review with a pinch of salt,coz of our diff tastes in the female species n sum time it's just tht guys Lucky nite coz she's in da rite mood . Popped in last night late .Guys this is it for me, frm the time we spoke she gave me direction I just asked btw r u also workin she replied yes so whn I saw her I said 'f&@k me over ' booked it , guys listen up : tall with really high Heel boots tht came up to her thighs personal turn on for me, skin tight revealing mini ( I really appreciate a woman wit gud dress sense ) the tightest of clothes tht showed every curve thts perfectly placed so covered but yet so revealing very modern and funky in her look ( Rihana hairstyle ) , face I always giv 4 coz I haven't found tht perfect 5 , ass u cud spend days on end just staring and squeezing and doing it doggie , Ass so Dam firm really tite and she is at such a fine ripe age early 20's I guess no need to ask ,tht body speaks for itself.Breast for me was a little small for her height and body , but there was to much others benefits tht made up for her tht loss .
We entered the venue I came late so was limited wit tym but whn I saw this sex machine I requested or begged her for 2 hours and was granted it . I wud hav booked longer but she was goin out wit friends later * hint* ,We chatted downstairs just a little and I explained her I wanted sum slow TLC first and then massage , no rush oral ,then all hell shud break loose wit full blown sex ,cowgirl , missionary , doggie ,u name it , I requested it the full house and of course I was willing to pay handsomely for anything she regarded as extras , I always make myself clear wit my request so thy understand what level I'm on ( then da unexpected happened , we were in da room after tellin her all my request , i expected payment upfront like normal coz its my first tym by her , I dnt knw her , also I hate to pay her before of after its rather uncomfortable but at the end of the day it's a business transaction so rather get it done early before ) This angel neva asked me for a cent , she flawed me on the bed whn we entered ,started striping for me ,i requested twice while we were at it ' can I pay u now or whn can I pay u ' no answer she contind ,she was not interested i found tht to be such a turn on coz she was just focused on pleasing me. ,The slowest most erotic oral I have exp not an inch left of my cock n that wasn't eaten ( def my top 3 of BJ). The 'Tea Bag' with my balls Eish boys sumthin of note it's really an art tht she does , then was light massage but i was very specific i wnted strictly dick spoilt to be frank so she obliged and #OMG so erotic she slowly touched n caressed every place I wntd , balls , shaft n head of Mr D ,while my hands had the freedom of her body which she so enjoyed , after tht was the sex part , listen carefully #OMG no words frm me to describe the experiance it was to personal ,just a quote frm Michael Douglas frm Basic Instinct bout Sharon Stone to put everything into context " this women is the Fuck of the Century " enuf said gentleman go out n enjoy wit this one , try to 'connect' downstairs and the rest is history upstairs .
Hey babe rest assured u will c me nxt week but remb our deal hours neva enuf wit u , I wnt days wit u and a double also wit ur friend. p.s hope u n Layla njoyed the Sands hint * these streets .....*was goin to join u #unforgettable

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Nicky - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 89
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-18 13:48:23

Rate is R800hr at playerz but with a review like that from iwuinme, very tempted indeed.
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2201
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-10 21:13:01

Had another great encounter with this little minx, i just cannot get other that tight little bod. Those lips OMG those lips are just so kissable.

Took me a few days to finally do the review cos the smile the encounter left on my mug would have had me writing a 2 page review lol

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

Sakkie de Kok
Sakkie de Kok - Re: Review - Nicky - Sandton/Parkmore Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2013-08-14 15:30:05

I was in the area so this was a last minute booking, wanted to book Mandy but she was not available, so the only other name in my head was Nicky. Wow what a lovely lady, stunning body with a lovely soft skin. It all started very fast and I thought oh no - but at the end I were very glad things progressed as fast as it did, because that hour flew by like seconds, so there was no time wasted on conversation if you get my drift ;-) so be prepared gents and make that rather a 1.5hour booking, because as long as you can go she do not know the word end ;-)Thanks Nicky I truly enjoyed the time with you.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

and2007cool
and2007cool - Re: Review - Nicky - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 17:31:26

Time waste..guys
QCumber
QCumber - Re: Review - Nicky - Parkmore/Sandton Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 2629
View Profile
Posted: 2013-10-01 17:39:53

Really ? Not sure you know what you're talking about 2007

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.