Gold Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-17 09:15:21

Name: Monika

City: Pretoria

Area: Waterkloof Glen

Full Profile: [View Monika's Full Profile]

so i was looking for an early morning punt and Monika was more then willing. called here and made the arrangements for me to be there at 06:30am.
her directions were awesome and i arrive as scheduled at her gate.

she greeted me in a sexy little number (just two zips and she was naked).

her massage skills are top notch and she really knows how to keeping the feelings flowing.

she responses well to touches and can really make some true sexy sounds.

the hour flew pass too quick.

will be making a return visit soon.

apart from her beauty she is also very well spoken and can hold a good conversation.

keep up your good work. see you soon.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
Monika
Monika - Re: Review - Monika - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Re: Review - Monika - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 221
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-02-17 10:00:14

Thank you Kevin.. glad I was able to assist you. As they say the early bird catches the worm. Looking forward to another wake up call from u
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Monika - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-03-24 19:07:07

Yet again had a wonderful session the Monika.... What can I say that hasn't already been said, the sessions just become more intense... Wish I could see her everyday.

Thanks Monika for always being you!!! Can't wait for our next meeting!!!

Ratings:

Face: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Monika - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2016-04-10 17:35:20

Visted Monika earlier today. I must say overall it was good. I got there using my gps so didn't really need directions. She greated me with a big smile,didn't seem nervous at all. she looked like her pictures although she looked more coloured in real life then black but I definitely didn't mind. The body massage was okay but when she got a hold of the Mr... Let's just say I could tell she was in her element. Thanks for the service girl. I do see now though why so many previous punters say 'I wish she offered extras' I'd definitely be first in line

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Monika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-12 20:43:39

@ Fboy. U are most welcome. However I don't ever recall calling myself black as I am mixed race. Hope u have an awesome week further and don't get hurt thinking too much about the session u had. Xoxo Monika
RogueRogue
RogueRogue - Re: Review - Monika - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 235
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-15 12:16:18
Edited: 2016-04-15 12:16:49

"I do see now though why so many previous punters say 'I wish she offered extras' I'd definitely be first in line "

Ditto FBoy, Ditto!
Shamrock-sa
Shamrock-sa - Re: Review - Monika - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 106
View Profile
Posted: 2016-04-23 19:33:13

I was in Pretoria today and decided on the spur of the moment to fit is a visit with Monika. As luck would have it, she could accommodate me. Monika is an absolute delight to speak to on the phone. Her directions were spot on and I found the venue without any difficulty.
About the lady:
Monika is a friendly person; she has a ready smile. She is intelligent and engages in conversation very easily. All this is important to me. She is beautiful. She has a stunning, slender body (I don't know what a previous reviewer was on about when he mentioned curves "in all the wrong places") and exceptionally responsive nipples.

About the service:
Monika is a passionate person. She puts a lot into what she provides. We clicked on just about every level. I enjoyed every single second of the time I spent with her and there is absolute no doubt that I will return to see her again.
If circumstances were different, Monika is the type of lady I could enter into a relationship with. She is a treasure.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Monika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 306
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-04-25 06:37:29

Thank you for the visit... glad u enjoyed ur time. Hopefully this was not a once off visit
TwoBlueEyes
TwoBlueEyes - Re: Review - Monika - Waterkloof Glen Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2016-05-19 11:24:23

On Saturday I had some time on hand before my flight home. It was a cold and raining morning and I felt adventurous! I have been following the forum post’s on the Pretoria social and decided to get hold of Monika. To my delight she was available and agreed to meet me at her “office”. We chatted over her services and fees and I could hear there is something very special about this young lady. She gave clear and easy directions and I found the venue with ease. I was received in a secure place and I felt very comfortable and safe.
I do very, very little reviews but I can't keep quiet about this experience!!!! I need to start with WOW! Wow!

Wow!

Monika is beautiful, soft spoken, pleasant and very confident. She confers comfortably and kept the conversation going for the full 90 min while treating me! And I felt totally comfortable, relaxed and well treated for the entire massage. She allow touch and play – and did I touch! and played… I couldn’t get enough off her beautiful young and trim, fit body.

Monika is a very special lady and her pics are not doing her justice (not even the new ones!). She is more beautiful in the flesh:)

She has a wonderful personality and she let you feet at home. Monika is the best MG I have met and streets ahead as a person. A wonderful experience. I will put myself in her hands any time – wonderful soft, warm (busy) hands…

I was treated very well and had a very enjoyable time. Cant wait for my next trip to Pta. Good luck with the planning / move to a new venue – I will come and look you up and then I will spoil you…

There is a lot more I want to say and tell but its is better to go and experience it yourself… you won't regret it – GUARANTEED!

Thanks Monika you are just so special and I will for sure visit you again… and again… and again… Wow!

Wow!!!

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Monika
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 392
  View Profile  
Posted: 2016-05-21 10:57:31

Thank you for a lovely review... yes I am in the process of moving venues... I will be going on holiday soon

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.