Posts to Date: 85
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-11 08:09:45
Edited: 2013-03-11 08:11:54

<b>Name:</b> Candice

<b>City:</b> Johannesburg

<b>Area:</b> Ferndale/Randburg

<b>Last Visit:</b> March 2013

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=12877" target="_blank">View Candice's Full Profile</a>]

Finally got to bang this delectable sweetheart. Got to Stilleto and sat at the bar chatting with the ladies. Candice in a short black dress that was working hard to hold them hips in. She has a very pretty face and once you get to talk to her she has a wonderful personality to go with it. The atmosphere and Stilleto is actually quite relaxed and I felt at ease. Parking is within the high walls of this private house with a remote controlled black gate. Once you in no one will know. They have an option for you to go straight to a room and choose a girl I prefer to sit at the bar and assess the lady’s attitude and make a decision there. Anyway obviously in this case I took on Candice for half an hour (first time always 30min with me). Kissing was so so ...no tongue action really but that’s ok for me on a “first date”. Then while I was standing she got on a knees and went into the BJ. This is when I knew something special was about to go down. The floor to ceiling mirrors add a whole new dimension to this experience. This is the best BJ with a condom ever –DAMN!!!!! Oh mind you she does offer OWO I just didn’t take up the option. I guess it’s an extra. I keep my “first dates” simple. More like an assessment before I go for the whole enchilada. Needless to say she had me going with that BJ. She has the kind of body I like. Lovely hips, an ass to die for, flat stomach (pics really not doing her justice here). Spreading her legs while she lay back....what a sight. She let me have it in all forms. Missionary, cow-girl, doggy, repeat X 3. We must have been going at it for at least 30min when I finally ripped the condom off and let loose all over her body. Amazing. No clock watching, no hurry up. She was in it to win it and she did. All in all I must have spent about an hour if you include the showering and stuff. I will be back mamacita. Punting is really like a box of chocolates...You never know what you gonna get....I found me a winner...LOL.

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 4/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Candice - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Candice - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-03-12 12:25:22

Name: Candice

City: Johannesburg

Area: Ferndale/Randburg

Full Profile: [View Candice's Full Profile]

was very dissappointed... she seemed uninterested in what she was doing. it was more like she wanted to finish as soon as possible. judging by the other ratings i thought it was going to be value for money, but it;s not.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
[email protected] - Re: Review - Candice - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 86
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-13 07:10:23
Edited: 2013-03-13 07:11:08

Mmm...Mr Bongs1812, maybe I just clicked with her and you didn't. My strategy to get to chat with the girls at the bar works most of the time. Hopefully I wasn't just the lucky guy of the year.
Hardmoves
Hardmoves - Re: Review - Candice - Ferndale/Randburg Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2013-03-13 14:36:04

I have had great punts with two other ladies in the same venue, prior to Candice, though I've never stayed at the bar. Recently, I did have a good session with Candice, but with a slight dampner at the end so I didn't bother to rate the punt.

I booked for 1hr and wanted 2nds for the road, but she insisted on finishing me off the 2nd time with only a hand job (I like to have options). I had a good time but this could have been a great one, that's why I was slightly disappointed. Then again, this was a 4am punt.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.