Navigation
Baiden jr
Baiden jr - Re: Special
Re: Special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 11:57:50

Like everything in Capetown, you pay extra for looking at the mountain and view of the sea.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3437
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 12:06:33

I'm sure she meant R400 guys. That would be a special. The one must be a typo.

Seriously though, is she Indian? She don't look Indian to me.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10610
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 12:44:24

On 2021-04-20 12:06:33 Need4Passion said:
I

Maybe call and ask her:))
Meatseaker
Meatseaker - Re: Special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 939
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 13:18:19

You do get Indians that have dark toned skin. If she says she's Indian, then give her the benefit of the doubt.

If she's lying, then put it in your review.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3441
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 13:47:33
Edited: 2021-04-20 13:51:55

On 2021-04-20 13:18:19 Meatseaker said:
You do get Indians that have dark toned skin. If she says she's Indian, then give her the benefit of the doubt.

If she's lying, then put it in your review.

I'm not saying because she's dark, she isn't. I've dated darker skinned Indian girls than that. It's not the shade, it's a total different tone all together.

She didn't say she's Indian either. It's just in her name, hence I'm asking. She could name herself Japanese if she wants. Doesn't mean she is but she could be.
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3442
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 13:49:02

On 2021-04-20 12:44:24 Miss Barbie Doll said:
On 2021-04-20 12:06:33 Need4Passion said: I

Maybe call and ask her:))

Nah, she's busy posting away after I asked the question twice. She can answer here.

I'm sure everyone would like to know so they know what they actually could expect.
Mr.S
Mr.S - Re: Special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 14:20:39

Just after the thread about Indian girls over charging, she throws a banger price on us.
Indian Alexah
Indian Alexah - Re: Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 15:05:01

Good day to all I just want to start off by apologizing for the the late replys,I do admit to being new to Esa and don't know much on how to do stuff on this forum.To those who think I'm not indian I am,I just have a dark skin tone and a body I maintain because of this work,I'm sorry for any misunderstandings xxx Indian Alexah
KICKASS
KICKASS - Re: Special
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7639
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 15:21:02

On 2021-04-20 15:05:01 Indian Alexah said:
Good day to all I just want to start off by apologizing for the the late replys,I do admit to being new to Esa and don't know much on how to do stuff on this forum.To those who think I'm not indian I am,I just have a dark skin tone and a body I maintain because of this work,I'm sorry for any misunderstandings xxx Indian Alexah

No need to apologize dear the best advice I can give u is to contact one of the ladies on esa and get more information we all learn one way or the other. I would also like to welcome u to the esa family and hope u find it as exciting as we do.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Special
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-20 15:43:25

Welcome Alexah..

Hope that Esa punters will treat you well.;)

If you need advise just pop in on advertisers forum and ask many ladies don't mind to help, you welcome to whatsup me aswell if you just need a friendly ear to listen.

As for your fee .. don't let anyone try to fix your fee for you or shame you into lowering your fee.;)

1) Look around you ask the ladies in your area what the going rate is in that area.. most won't mind sharing if you upfront and direct in asking...guys will never tell you the truth they will always try to get you to charge less than lady x or z so they can go back to lady x or z and say oh but lady a charge less.. And in this way the market is manipulated into a price bracket.( although men love the ladies they will take care of their own pocket first)

2 look at your own needs and expensences.

3 know your own worth.

Keep this in mind the economy ain't what it was 12 months ago and keep in mind the type of service you provide, as some basic fee structures that has be come the standard guys look at what someone charges. A couple 100 this way or that way won't raise eyebrows but double what the accepted standard is will cause some wild topics to arise.;)

3 your price range will make or break you in this industry along with the service you provide and the attitude that accompanies that service...( and your response above shows amazing class and great attitude already )find where you most comfortable setting your fee, stick to your guns the right clients will see the value in you and your service;)

Xxx
L

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.