Navigation
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Cape Town
Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5378
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:32:51

Are all our ESA ladies and punters in the Claremont, Newlands, Rondebosch, Mowbray areas ok?
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Cape Town
Re: Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3964
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:59:39

Sweet of you to check in on the ladies...;)

Lets hope they all ok.

Latest news I read this morning on local groups said the fires are under control. Although it was crazy out of hand at one point.

Let's pray it is estinguised totally soon and not just under control because these cpt winds are demons when it comes to fires.

Kimmylee
Kimmylee - Re: Cape Town
Re: Cape Town
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7970
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 21:04:02
Edited: 2021-04-19 21:09:12

On 2021-04-19 17:32:51 Bbw Nadia said:
Are all our ESA ladies and punters in the Claremont, Newlands, Rondebosch, Mowbray areas ok?

I'm in Rosebank and practically in between Rondebosch and Mowbray. Fortunately on my side we are far from where the flames were but had plenty of smoke all over and some people inhaled a lot of smoke from that. The view of the blaze was terrible but my heart goes out to those closer to where the inferno was. Today the wind was massive and it kept spreading the fire further around. The guys are still working really hard to put out the fire.

My heart goes out to those that were more affected by the fire. The students and families of those students and the residents effected by it.

"Hotels were able to accommodate the students and stores provided essentials for them" - News report

Thank you for checking up on us Nadia.

And as for the CM Hospital Academy in Joburg. My heart goes out to the essential workers, patients and their families affected by the fire as well.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.