Navigation
Mr Nobody
Mr Nobody - truecaller name
truecaller name
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 343
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 11:50:14

So what does your truecaller name show up as?

Mine used to show up as Anna Claudia (lol) - as i do believe the previous owner of my punting number was a certain Ms (or Mrs) Anna, as i receive constant sms from various ladies clothing stores, inviting "me" to open accounts, view their range etc. Theres even a debt collection agency looking for her lol

Ive never had trouble making a booking with my 'alias' though.
Now it appears an advertiser or two, with truecaller, has stored my name in their phonebook , and now my truecaller name is "Mr". (i think i know who the lovely lady is)

So do you have any interesting truecaller names - i think it may be more applicable to the punters with pre-ricad sims, but SPs welcome too....
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: truecaller name
Re: truecaller name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5375
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 13:08:41

I had a call from Annatjie U***n. I literally froze. My first though .... Hello from the other si-ide.
I had a friend by that name. The dear old lady passed away several years earlier. Possibly her son took over his mom's phone. I blocked the number.
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: truecaller name
Re: truecaller name
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3713
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 14:41:58
Edited: 2021-04-19 14:42:29

I got a call from a jenny, Truecaller name,guy spoke and his name was a mans,he laughed when I told him his Truecaller name

Another one came up as Nou oppad, another ass eater, another was waste of time

My Truecaller name is my real name.....

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.