Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Police called me last night
Police called me last night
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-04-19 14:54:23

So I got a call last night. Guy is a police officer and doesn't want to embarrass me at home, and says that an escourt was found using counterfeit bills that I gave her on the 12th.

Long story short, told him to piss off and blocked his number. I swipe.

Haven't punted since last year, but it seems that they scraping WhatsApp contacts from some advertisers.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Police called me last night
Re: Police called me last night
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-19 16:04:16

True caller bud, they can get you name and surname and the they can use that to get more info on you. Use a punting sim that's not linked to your name and that is only used for punting.
Tinashy
Tinashy - Re: Police called me last night
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 72
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 17:26:04

[Cassanata]said: True caller bud, they can get you name and surname and the they can use that to get more info on you. Use a punting sim that's not linked to your name and that is only used for punting.

That's true hey,and
Punters must not be
Bothered they are
like dogs without
teeth.
[deleted]
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 07:46:47

Thank you.
[deleted]
Less than 10 posts
Posted: 2021-04-20 08:08:29

On 2021-04-19 16:04:16 Cassanata said:
True caller bud, they can get you name and surname and the they can use that to get more info on you. Use a punting sim that's not linked to your name and that is only used for punting.

I agree, get a punting sim, best solution. Just ensure its not traced to you,use a different name if you decide to put truecaller on that phone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.