Navigation
Mrs. Smith
Mrs. Smith - Monday reality
Monday reality
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 14:39:28

Every body is fighting their own battles that we don't know about, life is about shining your light in the most darkest places so that people can be uplifted

There are people you will meet who are always doing shady things and emotionally manipulating you so that you can feel less about yourself until you loose yourself, take a deep breath and remember that some people think they fighting you but the reality is they fighting themselves because they are living fake lives each and everyday is a cover for yesterday's lie

Lastly do you know how amazing life can be if you just be you and appreciate what life has to give, whatever comes must come and whatever goes must go, what is yours will never ever be taken away from you no matter what they to you and dreams put on hold are not forgotten just make sure that you don't leave anything hanging in your past, unfished business has a way of coming out when you achieve your dreams so learn to live your past in peace

Have a good week everybody and if anyone wants to talk set things into perspective with themselves even you ladies if feel some how don't hesitate to send me a message we can meet and talk we are going through a lot and we need each other those that know me will tell you that am very therapeutic and I will definitely shed some light not because I know it all but because am human and am not shy about it and I know you human too how I wanna be treated is the same as how I wanna be treated and if you can't I will teach you how to treat me if that fails we still live on and on
BGStick
BGStick - Re: Monday reality
Re: Monday reality
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 00:55:40

That's a really nice gesture. Good on you
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Monday reality
Re: Monday reality
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 308
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 06:11:28

Thank you @Mrs. Smith if averybody showed a little of this imagine what an awesome life we would all have

Jake XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.