Re: To do or not... ivermectin
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3717
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 15:13:29

On 2021-04-19 15:07:26 Loux said:
I would love to see how you wipe your pussy with 80 % alcohol

Hoping you are joking...
Please if you are insulting me,by saying I stink down there then I'm definitely putting up on my never to see list....
Kooni
Kooni - Re: To do or not... ivermectin
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1992
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 15:27:14

On 2021-04-19 14:37:01 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
Gentlemen my covid certificate will be produced on arriving for a session, please ensure you wear your mask on arrival,as well as sanitize. My apartment gets sanitized after every session,air as well as surfaces.
I do have ivermectin Available....

A covid certifacte nogals, and who issues that. You do realise that within minutes after been tested, even before the results are known your status may change.

That certifacate is not worth been printed on T-paper.

It is impossible to sanitise your apartment after every visit, if there is any truth in you seeing 6 customers a day as mentioned on another thread over the weekend. Wipe down with sanitizer does not mean you have sanitized your apartment.

Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: To do or not... ivermectin
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3719
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 18:29:22

Everyone is really nasty... Can't believe it. Once you go for a covid test they issue you with a paper, certificate whatever you want to call it, with test results,proving I did the test and its a negative.. understand now. Stop been such horrible people. Not once did I attack anyone of you, however you attack me,not fair...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3720
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 18:31:08

Would you all like proof, really, posting it on my personal gallery,nogal.seriously leave me alone. Blessings to you all in any case. Have a good evening
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To do or not... ivermectin
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-19 20:12:04

I can only speak well of Ivermectin. Saw it working for a few people now. Using it now as a prophylactic. The ointment.

At least Kaycee is making an effort to sanitize etc. Which is more than most of the ladies do here.

Well done my girl.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3722
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 20:20:12

On 2021-04-19 20:12:04 Bruv said:
I can only speak well of Ivermectin. Saw it working for a few people now. Using it now as a prophylactic. The ointment.

At least Kaycee is making an effort to sanitize etc. Which is more than most of the ladies do here.

Well done my girl.

Thank you. I have ivermectin,which a very good friend gave to me. He is in the medical field btw.. because us ladies get to see so many people it's important to get tested. For your peace of mind as well as the punters. My health is very important to me, health can't be bought. My punters health and safety is important too...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: To do or not... ivermectin
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-19 20:20:41

Loux

Also saw the immune system failure story. Apparently your body won't recognise the next attack and we will simply die.

Problem is that you won't be able to travel if you are not vaccinated eventually, otherwise two weeks quarantine all the time.

Poses a conundrum of note.

Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3723
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 20:30:45

www.dropbox.com/s/efv3r8reov3pifn/IMG-20210419-WA0034.jpg

Feel free to check
Take note my email address does not have my real name. Id concealed, can't trust anyone. So call it what you want. There are plenty of ladies who test themselves, plenty follow proper sanitizing procedures. Air and surface sanitizers can be bought at Dischem. Same products used in hotels, guest houses etc. Every precaution taken saves lives..
Johnny English
Johnny English - Re: To do or not... ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1091
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 20:35:37

On 2021-04-19 20:20:41 Bruv said:
Loux

Also saw the immune system failure story. Apparently your body won't recognise the next attack and we will simply die.

Problem is that you won't be able to travel if you are not vaccinated eventually, otherwise two weeks quarantine all the time.

Poses a conundrum of note.

Check out the interview with Dr. Geert Vanden Bossche, a PhD scientist and virologist who's been involved with vaccine development most of his life, and you'll think twice about taking this/these covid vaccines, travel ban or no travel ban.
triton242
triton242 - Re: To do or not... ivermectin
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 139
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 23:12:29

We've been using Ivermectin for years, for its intended purpose... as a dewormer for horses.
I'm not going to be taking it lol
Others can do whatever they feel is right, but there's a lot of unnecessary panic going on

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.