Navigation
Simmy
Simmy - Some guys are sweethearts
Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 129
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 17:10:35

So there is this guy who have become my regular, oh he spoils me, after a week he would just send money for me to just buy what I like n when he books he pays a double price
Oh He is such a darling n maybe he can see that I love money lol, I appreciate you guys a lot
Xo to all my regulars
Liza
Liza - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1964
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 20:52:38

I'm happy for you my fellow queen!

I must say men knows we love the green, but it's so deeper than that spoil. I love it when a regular just pop me a whatsup asking how am I doing. Just general conversation. I've got a few clients that gave me permission to whatsup and say hello whenever I want to, as they are single. I really enjoy popping in from time to time. At the end of the day we all want to feel appreciated.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 694
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 22:07:51

On 2021-04-16 20:52:38 Liza said:
I'm happy for you my fellow queen!

I must say men knows we love the green, but it's so deeper than that spoil. I love it when a regular just pop me a whatsup asking how am I doing. Just general conversation. I've got a few clients that gave me permission to whatsup and say hello whenever I want to, as they are single. I really enjoy popping in from time to time. At the end of the day we all want to feel appreciated.

@Liza you have my permission to whatsapp me anytime too. Hope you are having an awesome birthday weekend
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3909
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 22:31:51

Must agree some guys are sweethearts. It's the small things that matter to me as well :-)

Just a little something - something as a gesture of their appreciation is really sweet! Be it a sweet treat, a tip or even just an honest compliment goes a long way!

Bedside manner and pillow talk means they enjoy your company

I have a small selection of gents that really gets me excited to see them when they whatsapp me for an appointment!
Gretchen
Gretchen - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 155
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 23:07:48

Yeah I have a regular, although he doesn't spoil me financially. He does other things to me WAY nicer than money. I should pay him... LOL.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 23:25:15

On 2021-04-16 22:31:51 Ziske said:
Must agree some guys are sweethearts. It's the small things that matter to me as well :-)

Just a little something - something as a gesture of their appreciation is really sweet! Be it a sweet treat, a tip or even just an honest compliment goes a long way!

Bedside manner and pillow talk means they enjoy your company

I have a small selection of gents that really gets me excited to see them when they whatsapp me for an appointment!

And I am sure they are just as excited to see you

Jake XXX
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3651
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 23:26:51

My new and regular clients bring me breakfast or lunch everyday, chocolate and merlot wine. 85 percent of my clients pay me double my rate or leave very generous tips. So grateful. Perfume occassionally, and not the cheap stuff. A regular recently brought me a bottle of the original Jean Paul Gaultier perfume, R1900. I'm always grateful and that motivates me to continue to pay it forward......
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1314
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-17 08:18:17

Buying love... Yes
Never thought u could buy being a sweetheart.
Hats off to those that see clients for their real self and not monetary values...
Kaycee ( The Original Milf)
Kaycee ( The Original Milf) - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3659
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-17 08:22:18

Apologies if u think this way. My clients do it out of the goodness of their hearts.
jtrdbn
jtrdbn - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 520
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-17 09:24:42

On 2021-04-16 23:26:51 Kaycee ( The Original Milf) said:
My new and regular clients bring me breakfast or lunch everyday, chocolate and merlot wine. 85 percent of my clients pay me double my rate or leave very generous tips. So grateful. Perfume occassionally, and not the cheap stuff. A regular recently brought me a bottle of the original Jean Paul Gaultier perfume, R1900. I'm always grateful and that motivates me to continue to pay it forward......

85% hahahahahaha

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.