Navigation
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1319
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 21:51:08

My attitude gets me the sweetheart badge, no double payments or gifts are required, just continous support...
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3966
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 22:01:55

On 2021-04-19 21:51:08 Davistarr said:
My attitude gets me the sweetheart badge, no double payments or gifts are required, just continous support...

And that's what it all comes down to in the long run.;)

For me 2 visits a year and double tips does not hold as much value as 10/12/24 visits a year..;)

A R1000 pair of shoes or perfume would be a generous gift that is appreciated but if that is not accompanied by a great attitude it is of lesser value than R5 chocolate that the guy with the great attitude gifted me.

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 306
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-19 22:59:41

The reality is for a lot of us paying the price asked is a big chunk of change, we may not be able to afford to tip, so I would rather make sure my time with the lady in question is repectful and enjoyable for the both of us. That way if and when i return they remember me as a person who was fun and not me because of the tip I left

Jake XXX
Oh I also do a mean line in sweet treats
Liza
Liza - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1988
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-19 23:55:02

On 2021-04-19 22:59:41 Jakeburns78 said:
The reality is for a lot of us paying the price asked is a big chunk of change, we may not be able to afford to tip, so I would rather make sure my time with the lady in question is repectful and enjoyable for the both of us. That way if and when i return they remember me as a person who was fun and not me because of the tip I left

Jake XXX

Oh and I know! First hand experience. Yummy!
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Some guys are sweethearts
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 309
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-20 06:14:35

On 2021-04-19 23:55:02 Liza said:
On 2021-04-19 22:59:41 Jakeburns78 said: The reality is for a lot of us paying the price asked is a big chunk of change, we may not be able to afford to tip, so I would rather make sure my time with the lady in question is repectful and enjoyable for the both of us. That way if and when i return they remember me as a person who was fun and not me because of the tip I left

Jake XXX

Oh and I know! First hand experience. Yummy!

Have to think of something new for my next visit :)

Jake XXX

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.