Okdoki89
Okdoki89 - Help in Welkom
Help in Welkom
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 08:18:20

Hey Ladies and Gents

So I'm gonna be stuck in welkom during the month of May.

I'm hoping the purple world can maybe give me some insight on the punting scene or any ladies in Welkom?

Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Help in Welkom
Re: Help in Welkom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2237
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 08:26:29

Hi there why don't you use the search function on the Esa website it will show you all the ESA advertiser's in the requested are.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Help in Welkom
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 670
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 08:29:35

On 2021-04-16 08:26:29 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
Hi there why don't you use the search function on the Esa website it will show you all the ESA advertiser's in the requested are.

I tried that for Lenasia yesterday, but it was broken. Two months back there were a few ladies. So it's not that accurate if ladies don't update their profiles
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2238
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 08:38:02

On 2021-04-16 08:29:35 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-04-16 08:26:29 Melina - The Edging Expert said: Hi there why don't you use the search function on the Esa website it will show you all the ESA advertiser's in the requested are.

I tried that for Lenasia yesterday, but it was broken. Two months back there were a few ladies. So it's not that accurate if ladies don't update their profiles

Are you saying that ladies are advertising in areas where they are not working from? Or perhaps the Sp was having a day off or was busy?

Im just trying to understand what results you got when you say it was broken?
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 674
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 08:45:40

On 2021-04-16 08:38:02 Melina - The Edging Expert said:
On 2021-04-16 08:29:35 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-04-16 08:26:29 Melina - The Edging Expert said: Hi there why don't you use the search function on the Esa website it will show you all the ESA advertiser's in the requested are.

Are you saying that ladies are advertising in areas where they are not working from? Or perhaps the Sp was having a day off or was busy?

Simple explanation just for you Mrs Expert Ma'am:

I searched for ladies available in Lenasia... Nothing. I searched for ladies under cities in Lenasia... Nothing.

I did this a month ago, I had results, I did so two months ago still had results.

Moral of the story, things change, people change, ladies change their locations too. Some don't update their locations.

Don't hate on the OP guy for asking for advice on the forums. He is not an Expert like yourself. There are many punters that can help him out on the forum for what he is looking for. If he didn't post we wouldn't be able to smell what he needs and how to guide him
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2240
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 08:50:55
Edited: 2021-04-16 08:53:09

On 2021-04-16 08:45:40 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-04-16 08:38:02 Melina - The Edging Expert said: On 2021-04-16 08:29:35 AnthonyEdwards said: On 2021-04-16 08:26:29 Melina - The Edging Expert said: Hi there why don't you use the search function on the Esa website it will show you all the ESA advertiser's in the requested are.

Simple explanation just for you Mrs Expert Ma'am:

I searched for ladies available in Lenasia... Nothing. I searched for ladies under cities in Lenasia... Nothing.

I did this a month ago, I had results, I did so two months ago still had results.

Moral of the story, things change, people change, ladies change their locations too. Some don't update their locations.

Don't hate on the OP guy for asking for advice on the forums. He is not an Expert like yourself. There are many punters that can help him out on the forum for what he is looking for. If he didn't post we wouldn't be able to smell what he needs and how to guide him

Dear sir obviously if there were ladies in the area they will show under the search for that area. However if nothing shows it means that there are no active adds on Esa in that area. Any suggestions for people in the area without a Esa profile would be freeloading.

Ps you don't need to be a expert or a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Ps. Anyone can see that I was just advising the op on how to use the search function as it is effective provided Esa has ladies with active adds in the area. Only hating going on here sir is you ;)

Lees mooi ;)
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 676
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 09:03:43

On 2021-04-16 08:50:55 Melina - The Edging Expert said:

Dear sir obviously if there were ladies in the area they will show under the search for that area. However if nothing shows it means that there are no active adds on Esa in that area. Any suggestions for people in the area without a Esa profile would be freeloading.

Ps. Anyone can see that I was just advising the op on how to use the search function as it is effective provided Esa has ladies with active adds in the area. Only hating going on here sir is you ;)

Lees mooi ;)

I wish I had a rocket scientist degree to figure out that adverts can also be turned off when a lady is taking a break. That Active/Available in an area results do show differently to Cities results.

My most sincere apologies for not being an expert in your standards. I am just a dumbass
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes
Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes - Re: Help in Welkom
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1939
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 09:06:11

Iam in Bloemfontein and l can travel to the surrounding areas
AnthonyEdwards
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 678
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 09:09:40

On 2021-04-16 09:06:11 Black Panther ( Rimming Goddes said:
Iam in Bloemfontein and l can travel to the surrounding areas

Wow, bro, you are in for a good time with this lady. She has really awesome reviews and she is willing to travel
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2243
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-16 09:30:46
Edited: 2021-04-16 09:33:06

On 2021-04-16 09:03:43 AnthonyEdwards said:
On 2021-04-16 08:50:55 Melina - The Edging Expert said:

Lees mooi ;)

I wish I had a rocket scientist degree to figure out that adverts can also be turned off when a lady is taking a break. That Active/Available in an area results do show differently to Cities results.

My most sincere apologies for not being an expert in your standards. I am just a dumbass

Your forgiven I can't expect everyone to use there brain and think for them selves that ladies come and go, they take breaks, they relocate, they have lives etc...

But now that I have done all the brain work for you I need to run. And leave you to troll and play idioly on the forum.

You have yourself a good day sir.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.