Navigation
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Review - Raeesa - JHB/Airport Johannesburg
Re: Review - Raeesa - JHB/Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1765
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-08 10:25:16

diablo1978...I like your Explanation...I have grown up in that environment and know what you mean!
" Indian chics these days are mainly raised to hate sex"...

More the case of Parent& Child, birds and the bees talk, is non existent...and as a result, most Indian Sp's are not in touch with their sexuality,resulting in a "money grabbing" experience, that most punters have with them.

There are, however, a few here that seem to be totally comfortable with their sexuality, judging from the reviews posted...Litisha, Jeyah,Lalita, all seem to be good, and positive.

I have been with Raeesa/Aaliya, and while my experience, was very good, it seems that she has now become disinterested, with what she does, resulting in the "money Grabbing "staus!
I tried to book her, for the second time and was surprised at the reaction she gave me on the phone, which made me think that, my first experience was just a fluke...my apologies to the punters that followed that review and booked her!

Indian Sp's, hoping to have a long association in this Industry, should take notice of the services provided by the likes of Litisha & Lalita...but this, at the moment, is just wishful thinking!
garyj
garyj - Re: Review - Raeesa - JHB/Airport Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 313
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-08 10:37:12

I have had my eye on her for a while ,based on Saints review but never got round to her ,thank goodness
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Raeesa - JHB/Airport Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2013-05-15 20:24:29

I think you guys are generalizing about Indian chics, look at Litisha on this forum, she is a perfect example of a true professional, amazing person and does everything right!
cats
cats - Re: Review - Raeesa - JHB/Airport Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2013-06-14 13:31:07

WOW.. The char chicks really have a bad rep... I have the same sentiments as Diablo1978... Even though I know the bad rep... I still try any new char chicks that come over... even on ST...
8 out of 10 times its a dissapointment... there are exceptions... We will just have to keep tyring and see and also rely on each others reviews... I for one have been using this site for a decade and only recently started participating in the forum... I have changed my tack now and will review each punt (1 a week at least).. I owe it to the other punters...sorry to do this on Raeesa's page... but then she brought it on... no response even to other punters comments... speaks for itself..
Tier1
Tier1 - Re: Review - Neriska - Rosebank Johannesburg
Re: Review - Neriska - Rosebank Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6
View Profile
Posted: 2013-07-30 20:56:23

Name: Neriska

City: Johannesburg

Area: Rosebank

Full Profile: [View Neriska's Full Profile]

Must say the best I had in johannesburg,she really treated me well from the time I arrived, she never rushed me and never kept time, waited for me to have shower then we started we had a great conversation and clicked, amazing shag and very friendly, this girl knows how to make u feel good and welcomed.....will def return thank you

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.