johndoe69za
johndoe69za - Re: need 2 rooms to rent centurion
Re: need 2 rooms to rent centurion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1330
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-14 16:47:59

On 2021-04-14 13:53:49 orgyking said:
thanks ladies for the advice and tips clients are already lined up just need a venue to work from i am not taking a cent from them they very good friends of mine so pimp is a strong word just trying to help these ladies get going they are young but stunning ladies with great bodies so they will do well in the industry

Am trying to think of places that rent rooms by the day....... Oh yeah it is called a hotel.

Clients all lined up and they have never advertised, that is interesting. And suspicious.

Newcomers stand a high chance of being hurt as they have not learnt the rules from experienced wgs, big mistake not to pay schoolfees to be safe.
orgyking
orgyking - Re: need 2 rooms to rent centurion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 375
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-15 15:17:37

It's easy to line up clients as we a group of friends who punt so they going to give the ladies a go its not difficult to run a business when you a business man and as far as paying school fees these ladies are well protected and learning from experience WG the experience WG have no interest in helping and loosing clients to younger ladies
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: need 2 rooms to rent centurion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 242
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 06:53:54

Miss Red said

It is probably the easiest but at the same time the hardest profession to get into.

Just because you are open minded and like to have sex all the time does not mean this is the place for you. Just because you need an income and see this as easy fast money does not mean it is the place for you.

Yes you can get into this but you can never get out;) and by saying that I don't mean you can't quit or stop or move on to other things successfully.

I mean the experience of this industry will for ever be part of your personal make up after leaving, your current views on life will be shifted for better or for worse and you must be emotionally strong enough to accept that you won't be leaving the same person as you entered.

Very very wise words. I think there are many disillusioned ladies that wish they had this advice.
Should be a sticky note on the ladies forum!

Crave
Crave - Re: need 2 rooms to rent centurion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2289
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 07:07:03

On 2021-04-15 15:17:37 orgyking said:
It's easy to line up clients as we a group of friends who punt so they going to give the ladies a go its not difficult to run a business when you a business man and as far as paying school fees these ladies are well protected and learning from experience WG the experience WG have no interest in helping and loosing clients to younger ladies

Lining up clients for your ladies, freeloading off ESA paying members, and having two female friends who are eager to get into the business??

I would say that "pump" is the correct title
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: need 2 rooms to rent centurion
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 662
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 07:10:40

Do these ladies have an active ad on ESA?
Crave
Crave - Re: need 2 rooms to rent centurion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2290
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 07:16:18

On 2021-04-16 07:10:40 AnthonyEdwards said:
Do these ladies have an active ad on ESA?

Of course they don't. This guy is relying on punters to PM him, I mean, which punter doesn't get turned on by the thought of popping a girls cherry.
He is a freeloader taking business away from the ESA girls
orgyking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 376
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 09:09:40

no free loading on here at all

all i wanted to know if someone knew of a venue in centurion i could rent for a day read the request properly i dont need bookings from anyone on this site what so ever all i asked this site if anyone knew of a venue i could rent 2 rooms in i have had PM from some nice ladies on here that have pointed me in the right direction venue wise
orgyking
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 377
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-16 09:10:52

On 2021-04-16 07:16:18 Crave said:
On 2021-04-16 07:10:40 AnthonyEdwards said: Do these ladies have an active ad on ESA?

Of course they don't. This guy is relying on punters to PM him, I mean, which punter doesn't get turned on by the thought of popping a girls cherry.
He is a freeloader taking business away from the ESA girls

supply and demand

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.