Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: The Word "Special"...
Re: The Word "Special"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3925
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 21:56:05
Edited: 2021-04-12 21:59:57

I don't do "specials" anymore I have reverted to paying my games again. Monday is a "Monday Blues lucky draw* and Thursdays I have "Clever dick Thursdays" a quiz game.
Both days there is opportunity to get some discount if you get lucky or are very clever ;)

And yesterday I have added *Sunday Treat Sundays" where I will add 1 fetish of my fetish list at no extra charge if you book a fh 1 hour session. This will not run every Sunday but atleast 2 Sundays a month.

The "special" thing just confuses the hell out of guys because today they come on a "special" next month they want to come on the same price and if u quote them the original price they think you trying to charge more not remembering they came on a special;)

Also less admin for me trying to keep track on which site I had what special.. ;) This games are open to all punters for all my advertising mediums.

Also have retainers that gives clients big discounts and repeat clients that pay less per visit because they have become reliable regular visitors;)

I think everyone does what they need to do to get their clientele to return and leave with a smile every time.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: The Word "Special"...
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-12 22:15:46

@Miss Red really nice creativity there - it just sounds fun even.
Liza
Liza - Re: The Word "Special"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1933
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 22:25:34

@Miss Red,

See now, because you share your great ideas it can trigger something here. I bet you would not mind if another lady "Steal" (apologies for me using that word, as there's girls out there that don't liked to be copycat by others) it can also help us,me,them. We all don't think out of the box. So some guidance can help. I'm ALWAYS open to try something to get the Punter for another and another visit. (Smiley face).
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: The Word "Special"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 150
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 22:35:14

On 2021-04-12 22:25:34 Liza said:
@Miss Red,

See now, because you share your great ideas it can trigger something here. I bet you would not mind if another lady "Steal" (apologies for me using that word, as there's girls out there that don't liked to be copycat by others) it can also help us,me,them. We all don't think out of the box. So some guidance can help. I'm ALWAYS open to try something to get the Punter for another and another visit. (Smiley face).

I will be making another visit to this amazing lady, begining of May, my first visit was sooooooo good

Jake XXX
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: The Word "Special"...
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3926
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 22:54:46
Edited: 2021-04-12 22:58:24

@Liza .. like you I don't mind sharing or helping ever;)

And I certainly won't cry if every single lady in here tomorrow have "stolen";) or *copied":) every single idea..

I would see that as a compliment rather than a threat as others might;)

I would like if they use a little bit of imagination and think of a name for their own games as it would get very boring in forum if everyone suddenly had "Clever dick Thursdays" or *Sunday Treats".. hehehe

Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1934
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-12 23:10:31

On 2021-04-12 22:54:46 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
@Liza .. like you I don't mind sharing or helping ever;)

And I certainly won't cry if every single lady in here tomorrow have "stolen";) or *copied":) every single idea..

I would see that as a compliment rather than a threat as others might;)

I would like if they use a little bit of imagination and think of a name for their own games as it would get very boring in forum if everyone suddenly had "Clever dick Thursdays" or *Sunday Treats".. hehehe

Bless you for such a good attitude. Yes I do agree on the naming of it. Make it unique. It may be similar but just with different title.
Vox Populi
Vox Populi - Re: The Word "Special"...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 62
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 10:01:41

I agree with Liza, a special is a considerable discount of at least 30% or more anything less than that is "at a reduced rate". That's my take on it. The retainers that the reliable girls offer is a win win for all.
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1937
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-13 10:33:33

On 2021-04-13 10:01:41 Vox Populi said:
I agree with Liza, a special is a considerable discount of at least 30% or more anything less than that is "at a reduced rate". That's my take on it. The retainers that the reliable girls offer is a win win for all.

Hi there Vox Populi,
Nice to hear from you. Thank you for your comment. I think more ladies that offer retainer deals must post it on the forum. Just an idea.
Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: The Word "Special"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 161
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 10:40:12

The word special gets overused, a special should be that, a once in while amazing offer, if you are giving a 10% every other day then its not neccesarily special.

Jake XXX
Pere007
Pere007 - Re: The Word "Special"...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 746
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-13 10:42:49

I've had occasions where SPs give a "special" price when I call them, only to realise that it is actually their normal rates...

Or

They give a more expensive rate and say they will reduce it by 10% or 15% and with the reduction brings it to their normal rate.

With prices nowadays for average services, customers tend to look for real specials with reduced rates - build your customer base this way (basic business principles)

So, bottom line...the word special doesn't mean much to me

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.