Navigation
blueeyeboy20
blueeyeboy20 - Best kisser
Best kisser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 97
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 18:02:09

Good day purple world, all the punters out there, who is the best sensual kisser? JHB,PTA or CENT
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Best kisser
Re: Best kisser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10547
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 18:13:21
Edited: 2021-04-11 18:13:59

The question is are you a good kisser?i have met alot who thought there where good kissers but there were far from being good:))

I am a good kisser,my clients who are good kissers know.even my mirror knows it hahaha

Bad kissers there will say i am bad as i hate bad kissers and i always make it short hahaha
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Best kisser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3915
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 18:26:32

You just know someone is gonna be a bad kisser if he/she approaches you with his/her mouth open already looking like a mother pigeon about to regurgitate for her chicks ( face in hands)

Must say I have some awesome kissers visiting me in Cpt and have left some awesome kissers behind in jhb :)

Which city is the best at kissing? That I can't decided ;) There to many in both cities that deserves the best kisser award;)
Hotwired
Hotwired - Re: Best kisser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 227
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 18:34:50

I actually have a problem when it comes to kissing a WG.

I always call ask ask if u offer GF experience, kissing blah blah blah.
And I actually go through with it.

But the second I jump in my car I'm like Wtf. All these thoughts start going through my mind.
Why did I kiss this WG?
And she accommodated me with OWO.

I start gargling my mouth and shit and get paranoid.
This is just me personally and yet I keep doing it lol.

So I could never say who the best kisser is as I never give my 100% to a WG and don't think about who is better or worse.

All I think about is using Listerine
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Best kisser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10551
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 18:40:49

On 2021-04-11 18:26:32 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
You just know someone is gonna be a bad kisser if he/she approaches you with his/her mouth open already looking like a mother pigeon about to regurgitate for her chicks ( face in hands)

Must say I have some awesome kissers visiting me in Cpt and have left some awesome kissers behind in jhb :)

Which city is the best at kissing? That I can't decided ;) There to many in both cities that deserves the best kisser award;)

Hahahaha we are going to be punished for this,you are right its true.i always tell with how he approaches my lips,i have these big lips then there is someone coming at me like a snake hahahaha:)with tongue out as if he will split on me and expect me to kiss them passionately no never.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Best kisser
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3916
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-11 19:01:45
Edited: 2021-04-11 19:06:23

On 2021-04-11 18:34:50 Hotwired said:
I actually have a problem when it comes to kissing a WG.

I always call ask ask if u offer GF experience, kissing blah blah blah.
And I actually go through with it.

But the second I jump in my car I'm like Wtf. All these thoughts start going through my mind.
Why did I kiss this WG?
And she accommodated me with OWO.

I start gargling my mouth and shit and get paranoid.
This is just me personally and yet I keep doing it lol.

So I could never say who the best kisser is as I never give my 100% to a WG and don't think about who is better or worse.

All I think about is using Listerine

I offer Listerine on the house before... We girls have the same weird thoughts ..

Bottles full standing around and u you don't need to ask to use it.

I don't know if you had a taste of the wife or the secretary and did not wash your mouth before you got here;) so I prefer men using it when they use the rest room on arrival. ;)

Jakeburns78
Jakeburns78 - Re: Best kisser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 19:27:02

I would never and i mean ever turn up without having cleaned my teeth, and always have mouthwash in the car, as for the best kisser?
There is a lady in Centurion and one in Garsfontein that would be very high on my list. And its not physical its mental. By that i mean its how they engage with me, they mean it and they show it, also how they kiss after oral, (both ways) i love it when it feels like they want to taste themselves as I do
Jake XXX
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Best kisser
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-11 22:03:15

I love kissing, best kissing session i had was with Ziske centurion :)
blueeyeboy20
blueeyeboy20 - Re: Best kisser
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 98
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-11 23:06:50

Give me names people hehe
Vrik
Vrik - Re: Best kisser
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1076
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-12 09:40:57

Like boobs, different people prefer different things. I may think WG A kisses fantastic, but do not like the way WG B kisses. Punter C may rate them just exactly the opposite way...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.