Navigation
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Blue is back ......
Re: Blue is back ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile
Posted: 2006-10-31 22:49:30

Hopefully learning her trade. Lovely person, but deeply overrated on all other fronts.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blue is back ......
Less than 5 posts

Good that she is back al the other ladies in the area are not up to it
Devon
Devon - Re: Blue is back ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile

What i have heard is that she is the biggest faker of all times, a plastic smile and no emotion, overbooked and always in a rush. Is it true that she told the guys that she got married? Now Blue is back, still married or missing all the ........... %$$cks? Come on perhaps you must join the "granny" sites and sell your services there, you are over 45 and tell everybody early 30's do you under estimate our intelligence?
George
George - Re: Blue is back ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile

No, Blue is a nice lady. She is a bit older, but she offers a really good, honest service.
habadaba
habadaba - Re: Blue is back ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile

overrated? not blue, i was with her (unfortunately only once), and she gave it all, very good bj, good muff, great riding me, and if she faked the orgasm she faked it good, but who caes i cummed more than once, and left with a huge staisfied smile
HotSexySally
HotSexySally - Re: Blue is back ......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 575
View Profile

Devon,

You have it all wrong so perhaps you should get your facts straight before posting your bullshit on my site...

Sally
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Blue is back ......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile

Once again the small prick brigade is here - If you treat a lady like a slut - u will get bad service.I ve been with Blue a lot of times and we have even went out for drinks - U can take that lady anywhere.I have always been made welcome , drinks coffee lota of chatting and lots of very good sex - No time rushing.To me Charlene and Blue were always the best -
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Blue is back ......
Less than 5 posts

Devon,
Sally told you exactly what to do, so piss off !!!!!!!
Narcissus
Narcissus - Re: Blue is back ......
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 13
View Profile

Amstel, I read your posts on this site, and you're a clever guy. Even funny, sometimes. But this time you're off the mark. I'm sure that even you have had some so-so experiences with ladies before - can we assume, by your own logic, that it was because you were treating the lady like a slut? Or, on that day, your prick was smaller than usual?
Amstel
Amstel - Re: Blue is back ......
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 188
View Profile

N

My experience is most probably a lot more limited than yours , but I have only met three girls from here and two were great - One was not as in the pics , so I did not go into the house even.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.