Navigation
Luno
Luno - Scent of a woman
Scent of a woman
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 28
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 09:22:02

Do all women smell differently or is their a universal kosher aroma some truly have a lovely scent musky but still turns u on others turn u off is it just chemistry and pheromones or more
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Scent of a woman
Re: Scent of a woman
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 12:18:13

In my experience they are different and fortunately so far my experience has only been glorious,!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Scent of a woman
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-06 13:45:16

Just like guys do - its more of how and which decent perfume you often basically bath in...
(may have to skip 2 bookings and save for a good one hahaha). Done right it almost becomes one's natural scent even coming straight out of a shower.... had one SP tell me this after a shower after the booking walking to the car even!

I guess that is why some SPs "permanently" smell divine - you can pick it from deep in the skin.
Kirsten
Kirsten - Re: Scent of a woman
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 98
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 14:05:51

On 2021-04-06 09:22:02 Luno said:
Do all women smell differently or is their a universal kosher aroma some truly have a lovely scent musky but still turns u on others turn u off is it just chemistry and pheromones or more

It differs from woman to woman I haven't tasted one that's the same
Sometimes pheromones but I haven't had one that's un-tasteful yet

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.