Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - People creating Groups!
People creating Groups!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3878
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 08:44:36

If you are the idiot that creates whatsup groups and add people to it without consent.. please stop!

This is not the first time this has happened. And quiet frankly I am pissed off.

I woke up this morning finding I been added to a group called "Nights" at 2:30ish last night!!!

What is strange about it is that the person that created that group left the group shortly after creating it and adding a bunch of people to it.

I noticed that most of the profiles that was added that did have photos look like other Wgs. But there was also male names.

The number ends in 7820..

I send a text to that number and asking who it is. I got this response ...I added the wrong number...

U got the wrong number a few times it seems because by time I saw it this morning about 20 other people had already removed themselves from that group.

Stop being a dickhead creating Groups and adding people without consent!!!

Ziske
Ziske - Re: People creating Groups!
Re: People creating Groups!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3855
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 09:11:52

Couldn't agree more, I also get added to groups numerous times and have to remove myself.

I firstly did not give consent for that, so why add me? Some people you know

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.