Navigation
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1297
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 07:10:10

I have never known to ask for condoms of a particular size, wen u go to clicks or the garage, I say strawberry or pick natural feel for example and never once did I check size... U learn everyday... I wouldn't know how to size it cos I'm never sizing dicks with other guys
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1968
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 07:19:40

Not sure what size they are, but using those with the SABS logo at the end.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3874
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 07:52:28

On 2021-04-06 07:10:10 Davistarr said:
I have never known to ask for condoms of a particular size, wen u go to clicks or the garage, I say strawberry or pick natural feel for example and never once did I check size... U learn everyday... I wouldn't know how to size it cos I'm never sizing dicks with other guys

If you never had problems with fit like too tight or too loose with what you usually buy you should not worry about it;)

Want to check to make sure,sizing with other guys won't help you even if you where so inclined to sizing up with other guys;) Rather use measuring standards indicated by professionals and actual manufacturers of condoms;)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3875
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 08:05:28

On 2021-04-06 07:19:40 Kooni said:
Not sure what size they are, but using those with the SABS logo at the end.

Lol as long as you happy with the fit and feel of it you should not worry.;)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3876
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 08:10:00

As a female even though I am in this industry I never knew condom sizes are a thing until about two years ago. Yes feel, thin or thick, ribbed or flavoured that was common knowledge;) but not size.

Would think it would have been an above avarage guy that made me pay closer attention as we tend to struggle to fit regular sized condoms on above avarage gents ;) But condoms stretch so we make do. Below avarage they always fit or so we think;)

But it was not it was a below avarage gentlemen that actually educated me, always bringing his own and explaining to me why he buys his own.

He explained that regular size condoms fit fine for a few minutes but the moment it heats up a bit due to friction it tends to slide down the shaft and results in him constantly checking that it does not completely slide off which results in a session that gets interrupted by constant worry about the condom.

It totally made sense to me to use a size that fits better because who wants to constantly worry about condoms slipping off if you below avarage or for that matter breaking constantly if you above avarage.

We are never to old to learn;)
riptornza
riptornza - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 09:22:45

Im a magnum. 8 inch x6 inch around
Stem
Stem - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1101
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 09:22:47

Always thought there was only 3 sizes

Large
Medium
Caucasian

Always run this one to break the ice with a new lady. Works some of the time
Kooni
Kooni - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1969
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 09:44:50

If rolled down and you don't seen the SABS mark on the end then you can go 1 size smaller.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Condom size.... which size are you;)
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2949
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 10:14:06

I'm XS to XL, depending on the weather and my mood.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3880
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 10:53:34

On 2021-04-06 10:14:06 Need4Passion said:
I'm XS to XL, depending on the weather and my mood.

Hehehehe..

This reminded me of a gentleman one time pitching up in the middle of winter declaring he first needs a very hot shower...;)

Thinking nothing of it I opened shower taps fetch towels etc and proceeded to join him in the shower for some shower fun. He a regular visitor so nothing strange about the shower request.

His first reaction was to grab my hands and hold them under the warm water.. declaring.. "If I want this little tortoise to show his head today everything needs to be warmed up including cold hands !"

I nearly keeled over laughing it was so funny the way he said it.. that silly giggling mood lasted through the whole session we had so much fun that morning;)

Good memories.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.