Sandon
Sandon - Re: What makes you a regular?
Re: What makes you a regular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1443
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 17:15:36

On 2021-04-05 10:17:11 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
On 2021-04-05 09:45:43 bartez said: A regular is someone who visit frequently and there's predictability
While a repeat is someone who visit when need arises, there's no predictability..

If he visits many ladies he will no longer be a regular but a repeat customer

A punter can visit me every week but at the same time visit other ladies.. he still be a regular client to me...because he visits on a regular predictable basis.

You got it right there.... obvious before you become a regular you repeat your visits.

All l am interested in is that ladies should know that visiting you frequently doesn't mean l don't visit other ladies....
Some might hide it by not reviewing but they do visit other ladies
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3867
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 18:01:49
Edited: 2021-04-05 18:08:56

On 2021-04-05 17:15:36 Sandon said:
On 2021-04-05 10:17:11 Miss Red (aka Louise) said: On 2021-04-05 09:45:43 bartez said: A regular is someone who visit frequently and there's predictability
While a repeat is someone who visit when need arises, there's no predictability..

If he visits many ladies he will no longer be a regular but a repeat customer

A punter can visit me every week but at the same time visit other ladies.. he still be a regular client to me...because he visits on a regular predictable basis.

You got it right there.... obvious before you become a regular you repeat your visits.

All l am interested in is that ladies should know that visiting you frequently doesn't mean l don't visit other ladies....

Many many dont review.

Some because they just not that guy that likes to be known by his punters name because of personal reasons and therefore will stay under the radar by never reviewing;).

Some dont review because of the fact that they visit many ladies and it will get complicated having to write 10 reviews a month and to keep it authentic and not sounding copy and pasty takes writing skills and let's face it a lot of guys great in bed but a lot less confident in expressing themselves whether it be by talking or writing.

Or because they only visiting one lady and writing a review every week for a year might make him look pussy whipped lol

Some review only certain ladies they visit and not the others.. and there are two main reasons for that ..worried about what other punters will think and worried about what other ladies will think. Which is the saddiest reasons for not reviewing.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes you a regular?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-05 18:15:36

On 2021-04-05 17:15:36 Sandon said:

I'd actually be put off by a lady that I see regularly who expects me not to see anyone else. I have favorites of course, but at the end of the day I do this because of the variety of available ladies.
doctorevil
doctorevil - Re: What makes you a regular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 582
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 18:46:54

I would consider someone a regular when she is the one i go to when i don't even check available girls.. i don't log on to ESA to check who else is around.. i just call her. And i do so at least twice per month. Offer a retainer and you will quickly become a "regular" Lol..

How to become one.. Love what you do, prices need to be reasonable to allow multiple visits per month, I need to find you attractive, as you pretend to find me attractive.. and, very important, the venue needs to be discreet. No nosy aunties next door or across the road giving me the "i know what happens there" look.
semensquirter
semensquirter - Re: What makes you a regular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 8153
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 20:44:15
Edited: 2021-04-05 20:45:51

On 2021-04-03 22:56:49 ShadowfaxCool said:
You know when you keep going back to the same babe. For me it's the personality. When we're at the point of exchanging numbers and she's such a cool person I could hang with in normal circumstances, and she genuinely enjoys fucking me (well I think). That's the sweet spot.

Why limit yourself, with the same babe?...LOL...I have a few "Regulars".
I have been visiting four ladies repeatedly, over the past five/six years, alternating visits every 6 to 8 weeks... so I guess that they are my regulars' and vice versa.
Each provides a unique kind of service. Sometimes I'm in a mood for a good hard solid pomp, sometimes for a bit of TLC, sometimes for a bit of naughty play...etc...
In all cases, it's still "business"...but at a more comfortable level, since we know what makes each other tick.
I wont cross that line with exchanging personal info etc...Then it gets complicated!...

p.s...make that six...I have juts added two new hotties to that list.
balasbak
balasbak - Re: What makes you a regular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1134
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 21:20:31

On 2021-04-05 18:46:54 doctorevil said:
I would consider someone a regular when she is the one i go to when i don't even check available girls.. i don't log on to ESA to check who else is around.. i just call her. And i do so at least twice per month. Offer a retainer and you will quickly become a "regular" Lol..

How to become one.. Love what you do, prices need to be reasonable to allow multiple visits per month, I need to find you attractive, as you pretend to find me attractive.. and, very important, the venue needs to be discreet. No nosy aunties next door or across the road giving me the "i know what happens there" look.

Hahaha ... "and you need to pretend to find me attractive" ... like that and very true ...
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes you a regular?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-06 06:50:03

I noticed the SPs tend to lose it as over time they present surprises out of "exclusive offer vault" reserved only for "regulars".

This is why punters should not disclose the "room-work" fine details, e.g. got discounted extras others pay for separately say if you were kissed now during COVID times, got sloppy OWO, she let you CIM/COF, hit some Anal, agreed to see a gent of colour (yet ROAR), etc.

You may just be a very "special exception" to her own rules because she has built trust and a "unique liking" from you being her regular.

Same may not be available to a repeat client.
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: What makes you a regular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1294
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 06:54:05

Chemistry...money has nothing to do with this as u could visit a MG and if the feelings Mutual, that session could be mind blowing in many added ways and not a cent more is asked for...

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.