Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - What makes you a regular?
What makes you a regular?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-03 22:56:49

You know when you keep going back to the same babe. For me it's the personality. When we're at the point of exchanging numbers and she's such a cool person I could hang with in normal circumstances, and she genuinely enjoys fucking me (well I think). That's the sweet spot.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What makes you a regular?
Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3850
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-03 23:16:45
Edited: 2021-04-03 23:18:34

There is a lady on this site N....( to lazy to check if add is active or to look for that thread) that once had a very nice explaination as to what the difference is between a regular and a repeat client.

And just because there is that sweet spot does not mean you a regular;) you might still just be a repeat client.;)

Her explaination was something like this and I agree with her;) ....

... a regular is a guy that visits every month or twice or three times a month and only visits you or maybe you and a small pool of 2 or 3 other ladies during that period that he visits monthly weekly or bi-weekly.

Visiting once in 6 months that does not make u a regular but only a repeat client even of the connection is superb .;)
Masterpieces
Masterpieces - Re: What makes you a regular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-03 23:45:35

I guess that makes me a repeat client.

Thnx for clarification.

*I once heard this lady expressing irritation over a 'regular' that just called her (whilst taking a pounding break), saying regulars expect special treatment and she finds them annoying. hehehehe.. aai
raul28
raul28 - Re: What makes you a regular?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 414
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 08:54:01

Your wallet makes you a regular, nothing else.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes you a regular?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-04 09:08:04

On 2021-04-03 23:16:45 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
There is a lady on this site N....( to lazy to check if add is active or to look for that thread) that once had a very nice explaination as to what the difference is between a regular and a repeat client.

And just because there is that sweet spot does not mean you a regular;) you might still just be a repeat client.;)

... a regular is a guy that visits every month or twice or three times a month and only visits you or maybe you and a small pool of 2 or 3 other ladies during that period that he visits monthly weekly or bi-weekly.

Visiting once in 6 months that does not make u a regular but only a repeat client even of the connection is superb .;)

Very well put Miss Red, excellent
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5335
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 09:10:19

Exactly how I view it. And a repeat client is as precious as a regular. I have as great a rapport with repeat clients as with regulars, sometimes even better.
BurningMan
BurningMan - Re: What makes you a regular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 322
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-04 09:28:04

What will i consider to become a repeat client/regular:

Chemistry
Sensuality
Kissing (A definite repeat visit if the MG provides kissing as a non extra)

Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: What makes you a regular?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3852
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-04 09:42:38

On 2021-04-04 09:10:19 Bbw Nadia said:
On 2021-04-03 23:16:45
Exactly how I view it. And a repeat client is as precious as a regular. I have as great a rapport with repeat clients as with regulars, sometimes even better.

Aaaa..there is the lady herself;)

I do agree Nadia all clients are precious and should be valued whether they a regular a repeat or once off.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: What makes you a regular?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-04 21:17:48

If I'm comfortable with her and she doesn't cross any boundaries or give off any bad vibes, and most importantly, she has what I am looking for from a physical and service POV.
Sandon
Sandon - Re: What makes you a regular?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1438
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 06:33:36
Edited: 2021-04-05 06:34:38

A regular visits regularly but to say he should visits 2 or 3 ladies doesn't fall in the definition...that is where most of the girls lost it and thought a regular belongs to them alone.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.