Trashy
Trashy - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Re: Kissing in COVID times
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 483
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-05 23:00:17

On 2021-04-04 09:04:51 Jbob084 said:
Really baffles me how a year in, and people still do not understand the simple physics of how the virus spreads. If you're in close contact with an infected person, or in the same room as them for an extended time, it will transmit to you. Kissing or not kissing will make no difference to the spread of the virus.

The disinfection of surfaces etc. in restaurants and stuff is all hygiene theatrics. What's of utmost importance is ventilation and fresh air.

It is concerning as it is idiotic how I see so many social media posts with the sudden 'germophobe' rhetoric and how life was so unsanitary before COVID. Sure, at least people now wash their hands after the bathroom. And obviously measures should be taken during a pandemic. But people are saying they'll never go to festivals Or concerts again, will wear a mask permanently in public places etc. Immune systems need exposure.

The masses are very easily influenced.

Finally, someone who is well informed. I was getting so tired of the dooms day theorists and the conspiracy theorists.

The virus is transmitted as an aerosol, not as a droplet like intially thought. While sanitising and wearing masks is useful for viruses spread through droplets, it is quite ineffective for virus spread through aerosol.

Aerosols last in the air for hours. You could walk into a room a few hours after a person who has the virus has been there and still contract the virus. You do not have to be "exposed" to someone having the virus.

The only effective measure against an aerosol is ventilation. It reduces the risk by some 300%. So where we thought the air conditioner was a bad idea and Cyril was crazy for saying to open taxi windows, we were wrong. Fresh air transports the virus away.

So, kissing or not kissing won't make any difference to whether you contract the virus or not. It's in the air anyway, and that mask, although helpful, will not prevent the virus. Opening the windows and doors for fresh air will be far more effective.
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 288
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-05 23:05:56

On 2021-04-04 08:26:54 Vrik said:
Masks on during punt! F.king unbelievable!!!

But then, some might think it is as ridiculous to drink Diet Coke while eating junk food! LoL!

Lol. What's wrong with drinking diet coke with my steers burger!

Kiss or no kiss, their choice. If it's not stated on the profile, be sure to ask beforehand and make sure.
loverofpunt
loverofpunt - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 341
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 00:48:12

Some ladies kiss. Some don't. Even way before the virus. So does it not make sense to ask beforehand?
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 212
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 06:39:59

On 2021-04-06 00:48:12 loverofpunt said:
Some ladies kiss. Some don't. Even way before the virus. So does it not make sense to ask beforehand?

And some ladies do some pinched lip pressing and call it kissing!!!! Even worse than being upfront with an honest no

Big time passion killer
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Kissing in COVID times
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-06 06:56:42
Edited: 2021-04-06 07:01:43

On 2021-04-03 20:41:24 ShadowfaxCool said:
I visited a lady who kept her mask on throughout the whole punt.

What's strange about that? I always wear my mask(n95) during a punt ans ask the lady beforehand to wear a mask. When I ask them to wear a mask during the booking I often get one of these two replies, "there's no need to wear a mask since we are inside the house" or "if you are so worried about coronona then don't come".
Davistarr
Davistarr - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1295
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 07:01:53

Trial and error till u find that lady that kisses u if ur into it and then u become a regular... Virus or no virus, u getting it from pnp or spar just by breathing and for free...
Max.ledger
Max.ledger - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 383
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 08:31:13

I think we should consult NDZ on this topic !
LOL !
Fred9
Fred9 - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-06 09:58:54

On 2021-04-06 08:31:13 Max.ledger said:
I think we should consult NDZ on this topic !
LOL !

I always shower after kissing a SP....
Massage Inc
Massage Inc - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2947
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 10:32:36

I honestly think we should respect each and everyone's fears regarding COVID.

If either party wants to wear a mask and/or not kiss then the other party should respect it.

We have even had clients requesting for both parties to wear their masks throughout the session and I have heard of ladies getting irritated about it but it's all about a fear and we should respect it.

This COVID has managed to scare most people and the ones (male or female) that have the most to lose (aged sickly parent living with them) they have the responsibility to at least try be extra safe!

When you contact a lady, just ask at the same time you ask about all the other stuff.

We are still taking the sanitising process very serious!
Spraying the rooms after each client,
Washing and scrubbing everything with Dettol and Alcohol and using boiling hot water and providing sanitising spray and screening clients before they enter.

Imagine if we as a venue had that attitude of .... oh well they are going to get up close anyway so why bother???

We have to do as much as humanly possible to make sure everyone (male and Female) feels safe without actually stopping to operate.

Kisses

Shelley

Grace
Grace - Re: Kissing in COVID times
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 347
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-06 10:54:51

On 2021-04-03 11:55:32 Ismail16 said:
Just curious as to why some ladies say that they don't kiss in today's COVID times.
Then why offer treatments and still work?
The virus is airborne if I'm not mistaken!

I think maybe they are fearful for their health but they still want to work coz they still have bills.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.