Navigation
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Easter weekend specials
Easter weekend specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10395
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-01 08:37:35

Dont say i didnt tell you that i will be breaking dicks this EASTER:))i am running my 2 hours/more and allnights specials

2 hours special
We meet at the door in my min dress/short skirt,T-shirt with no undies:)heels its a must

snacks,cold drinks and some wine:) available

We first relax like a boyfriend and girlfriend,while teasing each other slowly while playing Daddy K,Daddy D,Daddy A and of course Miss Dolly P:))you also allowed to pick your own favorite music that turns you:))

Rule number 1 you dont cum until i say so hahahaha#kidding you can cum,cum and cum and cum lina bo 2 minutes:))

Pussy must be pleassured

My allnights starts from 6,7/8 pm at my place or yours:)) i am hoping to find someone who loves cooking:))you can be my naked chef

And just so you know,no one sleeps before 2 am okay:))every round is to not last less than 2 hours minimum,max is 5/6 hours thats how my allnights rolls hahaha:)

I dont play with a dick,but i fuck.please dont be scared of me hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Easter weekend specials
Re: Easter weekend specials
Less than 40 posts
Posted: 2021-04-01 10:51:36

"I don't play with a dick, but I fuck"

There has never been a more true statement on this website.
You my lady have a unique talent there.
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Easter weekend specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10398
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-01 12:31:37

On 2021-04-01 10:51:36 Darthfox said:

There has never been a more true statement on this website.
You my lady have a unique talent there.

Ooh thank you for the compliment,you know sex and i one best friends hahaha:))this hole that i have between my legs is not for fainted hearts ,oh no let me behave:)
Miss Barbie Doll
Miss Barbie Doll - Re: Easter weekend specials
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10409
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-04-02 08:20:38

Pussy is waiting for your tongues and dicks:))

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.