Navigation
majorjohn
majorjohn - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 304
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 18:18:53

What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas.
Just say if it was good.
Ismail16
Ismail16 - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 259
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 18:40:14

Some ladies do not like reviews as it opens up to what they do in public and not what they advertise.
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 115
View Profile
Posted: 2021-04-01 18:47:50

You have ask the particular wg, all the right questions before the booking. This way, you know what you're getting, and what you're not. Some wgs don't like being asked questions.. They get quickly irritated and offended, because they expect you to unreservedly book them.

If a wg has given you great service, then be lavish in your praise...

But if you played your part, and the lady gave you bad service, then just be honest in your review. Reviews help save punters time and money.

Punting is definitely a skill that takes time to hone.. Along the way you will encounter some of the worst kind, but be smart and learn from your bad experiences... Hopefully, they will be few...

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-01 19:13:41

Lol...
this thread
We're talking about an industry that is based on "sex for cash" and there's people here worrying about could be your sister or what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom
Guys and gals - this is a business at the end of the day, no point getting all hung up on what gets said in a review unless it's total bs and breaks ESA's rules.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-02 00:29:24

On 2021-04-01 19:13:41 GNorth said:
Lol...
this thread
We're talking about an industry that is based on "sex for cash" and there's people here worrying about could be your sister or what happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom
Guys and gals - this is a business at the end of the day, no point getting all hung up on what gets said in a review unless it's total bs and breaks ESA's rules.

There is real merit to this discussion bud because I for one know I have been fortunate to receive "special treatment/services" for free services others pay for. Its all in respecting the lady and of course chemistry. so if she bends her own rules for you, keep it to yourself to protect her business.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-04-02 06:13:20

When film and literature critics write reviews, they're very careful to avoid adding "spoilers" to the review. These are professionals who get paid for what they do, and even they don't spill all the beans.

Similar concept sometimes applies here. When I write a review - I'm mainly trying to give you just enough information you need to come to a decision. Replaying the fun...can be fun...but it's not always needed. The more I need to justify what I'm saying, as is the case with negative reviews, is the more explicit I'll be. I'm more likely to be lazy with a review if there's a bunch of comprehensive ones preceding mine. If I'm one of the first I'll try to give a rounded view.

I do enjoy a variety of reviewing styles and I've had fun switching it up previously, but I think my reviews have their own "voice" now.

Context matters, so MGs are typically going to favour discretion a lot more than WGs. Girls who work at venues where they don't have much autonomy in client selection will also favour discretion. Similarly, some girls love very explicit reviews - there's a legend here (IMO) who told me to "go wild, kiss and tell" on a review I wrote for her. It's really as simple as checking sometimes.

I'm neither here or there on the price issue. It's easy enough for me to find out myself, and even so, any price - be it one mentioned by the SP or one in a review - is subject to change.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.