Navigation
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 164
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 08:32:39

Punters and SP's:

Input required.

When reading reviews,as a punter, I want as much info as possible on the experience, venue,her boundaries,what will cause you to go back,what would the reason be not to go back and the price paid.

How come we punters never mention SP's rate in reviews?

Is it an etiquette thing?

Because,for me,knowing her fee,helps me make a far better informed decision on whom to choose for my next experience.

And,messaging or calling directly,sometimes takes days to get a reply,or not at all.

SP's: what is comfortable to share in reviews,and what is not?

I'm asking because 2 SP's I was really into,had an issue about what I wrote,and firstly,I didn't feel I'd done anything wrong because I wrote trying to describe my experience as authentically as I know how, so other punters get an idea what's on offer, and secondly: Why the fuck should SP's dictate what should or should not be written by a punter in the 1st place?

Sadly,I stopped going to the 2 SP's who had an issue with my reviews,even though they're both incredible wonderful providers who'll make any punter super happy should they visit them.

Again,if it's a etiquette thing,please enlighten me,be cause I want to put the fee I paid also into all future reviews.

Thank you for taking the time to whoever's reading this and for anybody responding.

Lesley
Lesley - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 275
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:13:10
Edited: 2021-03-31 09:17:24

I would have to read the actual reviews to determine if anything said may have come across as offensive.

Fees are subject to change, I am not sure if it's a good or bad thing to post that, I have never seen a review where a punter has stated the actual price, but have seen them say fair rate, affordable or more expensive, highly priced etc.

As for details, I would not be happy if someone shared every detail of our encounter simply because I might not be as comfortable with the next guy to be so open. And this would lead a person to come with expectations and be disappointed.

As for boundaries, it is just decent to respect boundaries.
They are there to protect us.

I don't think it's wrong to state boundaries, as long as you don't make the person feel less than for having certain boundaries. We are all different and we handle things differently.

It comes down to respect really... You can be brutally honest and respectful at the same time.

As for communication, there is a rating for that obviously on telephone manner, and nothing wrong with elaborating on the reason for the poor rating eg she took ten days to respond.

The sp has an opportunity to respond and clarify any part of the review that she disputes. Often, punters book on the response :)
BOOBS53
BOOBS53 - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11149
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:15:16

Some ladies like the details but most don't like it at all which I respect completely and adhere to ;)
Lesley
Lesley - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 276
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:24:19

I quote "Why the fuck should SP's dictate what should or should not be written by a punter in the 1st place?"

We should not, you can write what you want. However Esa has rules, and best you follow them.
gunts
gunts - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 489
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:33:18

I always ask the lady if she minds reviews. Then I honestly review according to what she is comfortable for me to share.
Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge
Courtney @ Amsterdam Lounge - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 43
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:37:25

I think that alot of SP's wouldnt want their rates shown because they may change them frequently or take a booking at a lower rate and dont want everyone then asking for or expecting that rate too. I could be wrong but its the only real reason I can think of.

As for what you write, we shouldn't dictate or even influence what you write, if we do then there really is no point to the review at all.

Personally I feel like the reviews should have more criteria and be more focused on practical things like punctuality, how she was dressed or how the space she was using looked for example. I think details are important but steering away from overly vulgar descriptions would be better
Rachel
Rachel - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 310
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:39:00

Dude did you ever consider that you might have gotten a discount or even a "special service" from someone who did it did they liked you, but might not offer the same service or the same price to anyone else.

My regulars get big discounts and "special services" and I would be really unhappy if they went and shared that with the public as if it was my standard rate or MO..

Just my opinion- don't hate me for it!! Lol..

Mwa**
ilovemywoozle
ilovemywoozle - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 973
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:41:05

This is a difficult one to balance.
I don't think getting graphic about what the 2 got up to, is useful. This is not reading 50 Shades.

I appreciate reviews with some detail and good examples of punters' reviews include Vigiles and lovetotravel6303.

Enough detail without going overboard besides, if I want more
info, I pm them and both oblige.

Bells to you guys.
Ziske
Ziske - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3835
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 09:46:40

You book a SP and thereafter you share your experience, that's basically how reviews work and that is why they are there.

Yet like mentioned be respectful, no need to go into every aspect of detail that was done in the session. Follow the criteria given and all should be fine.

For example if the lady does not offer GFE, but was comfortable with you and offered you that, no need to mention she was a great kisser (yes it's a compliment, but not if it is not a service she offers)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Reviews-oversharing or anything goes?
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3828
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-31 10:33:03

My opinion.

Rate should never be part of the review. A regular getting a lower rate or a guy coming on a special might state that on there and bam everyone wants lowered rates. You won't be doing anyone favours in the long run. If u feel u want to mention it maybe state something like <1000 or >1000

I don't think SPs should tell punters what to write or not to write that would defeat the purpose of the system.

But I do think consider who it is you leaving a review about ladies are all different. And some won't mind very discriptive reviews but others will.

But I personally do not like the reviews that read like those stories/letters sent to hustler magazine years back. It feels sleezy and very disrespectful towards the ladies.

There are many many good reviewers on here that manages to tell it all without ever making it to sound sleezy. There are some that manage to every time they review make me crinch on behalf of the lady...sometime there is something like TMI!

I always say think about your sister or a close female friend.. how would you feel sitting in a bar and guy tells his story about his night with them and the story is a review you wrote about a lady here, would it sit well with you? Men talk about sex we all know that and are a lot less inhibited than women when it comes to discussing interactions but there is a very fine line between sharing and between being disrespectful.;)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.