Navigation
pirate
pirate - Paradise Penthouse in CT cbd
Paradise Penthouse in CT cbd
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 5
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-23 09:02:09

What happened to Paradise? I have been punting there since they where at lower Long street and then moved to Green Market square. There is now a guest house there. Have they moved
pirate
pirate - Re: Paradise Penthouse in CT cbd
Re: Paradise Penthouse in CT cbd
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 9
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-13 19:29:28

Bump to the top
Ibra
Ibra - Paradise Penthouse Cpt Cbd.
Paradise Penthouse Cpt Cbd.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 88
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-13 19:57:18

Babe how long ago where u there then?Everytime they r busted the Cops gets drugs there.U know almost every one there did it.They the cops closed it long ago.Its been around about year ago I think not 100% sure tho.Trever just got tied of fighting with the cops & gave up.
pirate
pirate - Re: Paradise Penthouse in CT cbd
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 10
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-15 00:21:26

Thanks Ibra. I only went there during the day. Reasonable prices, neat venue and some nice ladies. I really enjoyed it there. Never encountered any problems although the day shift ladies did mention how wild it could get at night. Do you know any similar "daytime" venues similar to paradise?
Ibra
Ibra - Paradise penthouse cpt cbd
Paradise penthouse cpt cbd
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 107
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-17 10:25:35

Hi there r a few hay.But I will say Penthouse Dolls.Its in Riebeek str next 2 Adult world. Its been around a long time now.Although Mario has changed the name twice but his come back 2 Penthouse. Dolls.I havent been there in some time but I would rather tell u 2 go there insted of the others.Try it out u have nothing 2 loose.4 me its the best in town.
LegendaryPunter
LegendaryPunter - Re: Paradise Penthouse in CT cbd
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 356
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-17 21:45:29

Fuck, I remember both Club Paradise and Penthouse Dolls from many years ago in Cape Town. Penthouse dolls had some nice ladies, as well as Zandalees. Worst brothels were Cupids and Madonna's.

circa 2001/2002 there was a stunning half-indian/half-porra girl working from Paradise, I may still have 2 photos of her somewhere; and a blonde called Britney if I recall, was awesome fucks.
Ibra
Ibra - Paridise penthouse cpt cbd
Paridise penthouse cpt cbd
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 110
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-05-18 08:23:45

Cupid The church was trying 2 close 4 years.& Madonas they busted he son in-law the Nigerian was selling 2much drugs there.The DA cleaned Sea Point up agers ago.Karen's got busted 2.No Agencys in Sea Point no more. Only girls working privatly besides the Salon working undercuverIf u talking about Julie her Bf killed her.& he got off the pig.Nadia the Lord only knows if she still lives.
Boobs
Boobs - Re: Paradise Penthouse in CT cbd
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 609
View Profile
Posted: 2013-05-18 16:13:16

When recently in CT for a short visit I passed P/Dolls early evening and decided to pop in and see what is on offer. What an dissapointment, the girls were not interested in making contact and with the exception of one all looked below average. I had a beer and was out in a flash. CT venues really have been going backwards in terms of quality, cleanliness and client service over the last few years.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.