Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Reactions from family members
Reactions from family members
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 149
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 18:33:57

Hey service providers:

How did your parents,brothers & sisters react when they found out how you earn a living?

Are they cool with it,or they're estranged now and don't wanna know you?

Punters,when you got caught,how'd you repair the damage,or is it beyond repair?
Punting pirate
Punting pirate - Re: Reactions from family members
Re: Reactions from family members
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 18:55:50

I never got caught.. Been sharp from day one...

One aspect of punting, is the thrill, danger and intrigue and excitement ... So you have to be well prepared...

I also hunt (free punting)... I've played with many married women, girlfriends and hot shop assistant and cashiers...

And the pleasure you get is out this world...

Hey, if you don't live on the edge, you're occupying space...!
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Reactions from family members
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 152
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 19:23:27

Hau Pirates, you supposed to say "walk the plank" man!

Not "live on the edge!.

Nice one.

Hope you continue having fun and not get caught.

Liza
Liza - Re: Reactions from family members
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1797
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-28 19:46:46

On 2021-03-28 18:33:57 Hoarmunculus said:
Hey service providers:

How did your parents,brothers & sisters react when they found out how you earn a living?

Are they cool with it,or they're estranged now and don't wanna know you?

Punters,when you got caught,how'd you repair the damage,or is it beyond repair?

I have a very liberal family. Both my parents know what I'm doing from day one. 30 Nov 2000. I told them as I didn't want someone holding it over my head. Trying to destroy my life or black mailing me. I went on Carte Blanche talking bout this industry. Also on another two programs.
Never hide it from anyone. Family, Friend or Foe. You ask me what I do, I tell you what I do. You don't like, I respect. Please move on. You have no problem , I will become a true friend to you.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Reactions from family members
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-28 19:53:37
Edited: 2021-03-28 19:55:44

@Liza it's cool you can be so open about it. I don't know anything about your personal life of course, so I'm just curious about whether or not you're open about this, or plan to be open about this, with your kids (assuming you have any and that they're adults)?
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1799
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-28 20:09:14

On 2021-03-28 19:53:37 modnarmodnar said:
@Liza it's cool you can be so open about it. I don't know anything about your personal life of course, so I'm just curious about whether or not you're open about this, or plan to be open about this, with your kids (assuming you have any and that they're adults)?

I will gladly answer that to you. Have kids. Both adults. When they went to highschool (3years age difference) I sat them down and told them. Very long story.. comes town to one of the Father's trying to blackmail me for a free fuck once a month or he will tell my son. Anyway... I raised my kids as a mother and father. For 17 years now. I'm the sole provider on ALL levels. Emotional and financial. It's my pride, and I will do this million times over for them.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-28 20:12:34

Thanks for sharing, Liza. What a difficult situation. I'm really glad you overcame that vicious attempt at blackmail.
Cunilinkiss
Cunilinkiss - Re: Reactions from family members
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 168
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 20:13:06
Edited: 2021-03-28 20:13:40

This lady has balls the size of her boobs;))))
Liza
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1800
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-28 20:16:37

On 2021-03-28 20:12:34 modnarmodnar said:
Thanks for sharing, Liza. What a difficult situation. I'm really glad you overcame that vicious attempt at blackmail.

More the reason why I HATE the people who try to extort our only income. I know how it feel. Yes, maybe not on that level some punters had,as I don't have anything to loose, but yet it was horrible. I felt like in a way someone try to "rape" me , if that makes sense. Maybe not the right wording. Apologies, as I'm Afrikaans.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-28 20:24:22

On 2021-03-28 20:16:37 Liza said:
On 2021-03-28 20:12:34 modnarmodnar said: Thanks for sharing, Liza. What a difficult situation. I'm really glad you overcame that vicious attempt at blackmail.

More the reason why I HATE the people who try to extort our only income. I know how it feel. Yes, maybe not on that level some punters had,as I don't have anything to loose, but yet it was horrible. I felt like in a way someone try to "rape" me , if that makes sense. Maybe not the right wording. Apologies, as I'm Afrikaans.

I think I know exactly what you're saying. It's so ugly...I'm even tempted to use the word "evil". I honestly don't know how I would handle such a situation, never mind if I was in your shoes. Cunilinkiss is right: you have bigger balls than us :)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.