Navigation
raul28
raul28 - Is punting a phase?
Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 407
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-25 20:10:38

To you fellow punters I just wana pass this by you guys perhaps the engagement here could understand what is happening and I would also like to know any of you have gone through the same....

Is punting a phase that one goes through it and with time subsides?

My last punt was on the 2 of Feb and since then I have no desire to go see an SP, nothing at all....the worse part is I now check the forum once a day or skip a day.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Is punting a phase?
Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2841
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-25 20:27:25
Edited: 2021-03-25 20:28:18

It's life once you get in here. The ease of paid sex makes it addictive as fuck.

Why work so hard and risk so much once you learn how easy it to get guaranteed punani for a fee.

This will probably be a life long addiction once you step into it in anything more than an occasional random ride. If you've created a profile here, it might already be too late.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is punting a phase?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-25 21:26:13

Possibly, I haven't done much of it ever since the first lockdown and right now I no longer have a desire for it. My life is too busy and priorities have changed.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Is punting a phase?
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-25 21:27:41

N4P nailed it again. I don't know, it might be a phase if your wife just wasn't giving it to you for very long and all of a sudden her libido sparks up again. All I know is that I eventually get bored with the same thing and punting offers me the variety I've always dreamed of. I can see myself taking breaks and maybe losing excitement for brief periods, but I don't see myself completely stopping.
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-25 21:35:22

You can check out,but you can never leave-The Falcons.

Just when I thought I was out,they drag me back in-Al Cappuccino in Oddfather 3

You're damned if you do,& you're damned if you don't-Bartholemew J Simp
BenitoMusolini
BenitoMusolini - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 262
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-25 23:01:34

On 2021-03-25 20:10:38 raul28 said:

Is punting a phase that one goes through it and with time subsides?

@Raul28, you see broer, you were curious enough to register a profile, it then became a hobby, then a regular, and you thought shit is this real,is this a phase, then it became addictive, once you are in even if you get cold feet now and then.... You always come back.... The PW is uniquely different, so just enjoy it!! Happy Punting!!
triton242
triton242 - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 134
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-25 23:27:20

Punting can be whatever you want it to be, or as often as you'd like...
Why force it if you're not in the mood. This is supposed to be fun.
I stopped for about 10 years for that same reason, just lost interest. I haven't seen anyone this year so far, and at this point, for various reasons, there's still not much interest for me. But there are a few ladies that I'd love to see if possible.
Jbob084
Jbob084 - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-26 07:43:04

Don't think I'll ever get over it, as like others have said, the thrill of unwrapping something new every time and being exposed to a variety of types is what the adventurer in me lives for. Love comparing and contrasting different cuisines and flavors.

I've got a very specific taste, and recently have not been nearly enticed by anything on here. Wondered to myself if I'm over this life or not... no doubt if a few new youthful, Caucasian stunners pop up on here I'll be first to book them.

I am firmly of the opinion sites like OnlyFans and sugar daddy arrangements and social media exposure these girls get increases their reach and demand so much, the industry and all its cons is simply not worth the squeeze for the cream of the crop anymore.
raul28
raul28 - Re: Is punting a phase?
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 408
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-26 09:10:47

Thank you Gents for your responses I'm hoping that in the next few weeks I'll get my MOJO back and start punting again but at the moment I'm completely off....yesterday I even tried to find something out of my normal punting areas, I checked PTA found one particular lady but I came to my sense before making that call....like am really going to make a trip to PTA for a punt? No.
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Is punting a phase?
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 217
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-28 16:11:42

[QUOTE;2789466;Need4Passion] It's life once you get in here. The ease of paid sex makes it addictive,

This will probably be a life long addiction.
It serves as medicine to stay young; escapism from a very bad reality.
Rewards to ease boredom. Finally to me a coping mechanism- if this is to stop in my life I will be suicidically depressed

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.