Navigation
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3776
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-24 07:58:50

What I am about to say is not directed at anyone;) It is a general observation. But is sparked by another post.

But I think it should be said and I will probably get some people disagree with me but that is fine that is why we have forum to discuss and understand where people are coming from and how to do things within the purple walls of out little alternative universe.

I very often look at ladies posting about a guy being a bit too ruff or something and then think damn girl 100 pages back u posted something like " come slap this ass" or "come ride me hard"

Men are litteral beings.. they read that and they will think.. oooh..she is into a bit of bdsm or pse and he will pitch up not even considering he is over stepping boundries.

We the service provider need to make sure our clients understands the rules of engagement before he pitches at our doors. We are the directors of this production.

I am not excusing men that knowingly overstep or push boundries. They fall into a totally differnt discussion.

But I am trying to make ladies understand you can't be playing hot and cold in this industry.. u either open to things or not. You can't play word games on forum and when it becomes reality blame the guy.

We the service providers are responsible for our boundries and we need to make them very clear when communicating.

Consent is very important in this industry..If someone has not given consent to a certain action do not do it.

Guys don't pull a girls hair or slap that ass if you have not received consent to do so.

Same goes for girls do not scratch his back leaving marks or stick your finger up his ass unless he consented to it.

Be mindful of the other persons boundries. If indoubt ask.

Stem
Stem - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1097
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-24 09:29:40

Good points. But I think at the end of the day No means No irrespective of the person and the situation and what was posted. Things change, people have good days and bad days.

I always clear with the lady - WG or MG before things get really hot. If they do something I do not enjoy I tell them and expect them to abide as I do once I discussed the boundaries.
AnthonyEdwards
AnthonyEdwards - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 450
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-24 09:37:58

Well said there, Miss R, Everyone uses fancy words for marketing, or likes their advert to stand out. Nothing wrong with that, just make sure that you understand the meaning and context of the words that you are using.

For two strangers meeting for the first time in a booking without clear communication is a recipe for disaster and many misunderstandings.
Bbw Nadia
Bbw Nadia - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 5308
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-24 10:02:01
Edited: 2021-03-24 10:27:48

I had this convo with deceased advertiser Teddy. She had been getting more than her fair share of manhandling by punters and it's exactly what you mentioned. Her advertising and convos on the forum sent mixed messages and guys thought that manhandling her was what she was into. Words are used on this forum and guys are acting accordingly. That rhetoric might be what he is looking for and it appeals to what he wants to do on a booking. Then he gets to the lady and she is not into that at all. He is so absorbed in what he wants and doesn't even take notice when she says no..... No means no, even if you paid. And ladies must protect themselves at all costs. If it means changing how you market yourself, then it's what you do. Certain tones and undertones influence the type of clientele you appeal to. Why word an ad in a particular way to attract guys who want rough sex when you are not into that? And punters need to make sure when booking a lady that she is into what he is into.
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3778
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-24 10:13:59

On 2021-03-24 09:29:40 Stem said:
Good points. But I think at the end of the day No means No irrespective of the person and the situation and what was posted. Things change, people have good days and bad days.

I always clear with the lady - WG or MG before things get really hot. If they do something I do not enjoy I tell them and expect them to abide as I do once I discussed the boundaries.

No argument here about things changing and no being no.

That's why I said communication is important.

Take just me as an example.. ,) I am quiet open to many things.. as part of my sessions.. many of punters know that. But if i change my mind today about x y z.. should a guy call to make an appointment.. I should communicate that change.. otherwise he will come over here to do his usual thing..and be very suprised as I now don't want to do x y or z.

He will feel cheated as he could have gone to lady (b) that does allow x y and z.

I 9/10 times resend my info piece or ask if he still remembers rules and will communicate if something that normally is on offer ain't on offer that day due to a certain change in me or my circumstances.

Little over a year ago I had stitches in my lip.. ( had a sun melanoma removed).

This was a two week period that I thought o my gawd I am gonna loose out on a lot of income because BJs and kissing are off the charts...

But to my surprise I did not loose out at all!! Because I communicated this to clients that phoned and I only had two gentlemen that chose to not go ahead with the appointment the rest was fine with still visiting and used this oppertunity to explore other things they normally dont ;)

But it could have turned bad if I did not disclose that and a guy rocked up expecting kissing and a BJ and it was impossible... I am pretty sure that I would have gotten rotten( but unjustifiable) reviews if I chose to not be honest about it;)
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3779
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-24 10:19:49

On 2021-03-24 10:02:01 Bbw Nadia said:
I had this convo with a deceased advertiser Teddy. She had been getting more than her fair share of manhandling by punters and it's exactly what you mentioned. Her advertising and convos on the forum sent mixed messages and guys thought that manhandling her was what she was into. Words are used on this forum and guys are acting accordingly. That rhetoric might be what he is looking for and it appeals to what he wants to do on a booking. Then he gets to the lady and she is not into that at all. He is so absorbed in what he wants and doesn't even take notice when she says no..... No means no, even if you paid. And ladies must protect themselves at all costs. If it means changing how you market yourself, then it's what you do. Certain tones and undertones influence the type of clientele you appeal to. Why word an ad in a particular way to attract guys who want rough sex when you are not into that? And punters need to make sure when booking a lady that she is into what he is into.

You are so right Nadia... even photos.! I once made the mistake doing a esa shoot with my hands and feet tied!

The photos was gorgeous and erotic and sexy.. but o totally sent the wrong message :)

I had so many many punters that are into domination phoning me wanting to tie me up and do all kinds of things it was embarrassing to me as I do not and will not ever be that kind of submissive.

We send message not knowing we are.. we should be more mindful of how what we say and do will be received out there.

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2021-03-24 17:08:33

No means no. A wg or mg must be clear with what the boundaries are at the beginning and a client should ask before he does something.

Also in general to many guys get excited and get caught in marketing talk by ladies and should realise what it is from the start and not always take things to literally
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3785
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-24 18:00:51

On 2021-03-24 17:08:33 Good2bbad said:
No means no. A wg or mg must be clear with what the boundaries are at the beginning and a client should ask before he does something.

Also in general to many guys get excited and get caught in marketing talk by ladies and should realise what it is from the start and not always take things to literally

Definitely... No means No.

Even if I agreed before the session to spanking and your spanking to me seems to hard and more like discipline than spanking during the course of the session and I then turn around and say no more.. it means no more..point end of story.

Sometimes it ain't that ladies agree to something and then turn around not wanting to do it.. it might just be that your definition and understanding of spanking and hers are totally different. Make sure you both on the same page as far as the understanding of "spanking".

( just using spanking as an example but there many other things..gfe, pse, body shots, ect..people have different definitions and understanding of what it is)

[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2021-03-27 03:39:08

Is dominance sometimes not sexy..... I've come across girls who are ashamed of sauirting and stop at that point. But sometimes of trust is established and I push past it she experienced an orgasm she never knew she could.. Is a strong man who you know you trust not sexy when he goes deeper even when you say no. ... It is really the moment and trust that defines the understanding!!!
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 214
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 07:30:04

It reminds ne if a slogan on a very tiny panty - " I have the pussy, I make the rules"

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.