Navigation
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 215
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 07:36:47

It reminds me of a slogan on a very tiny panty - " I have the pussy, I make the rules"
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2864
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 07:47:38

On 2021-03-27 07:36:47 Frank the tank said:
It reminds me of a slogan on a very tiny panty - " I have the pussy, I make the rules"

That applies in marriage.

Here it's I have the wallet, who wants to play my my rules?
Hoarmunculus
Hoarmunculus - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 137
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 07:54:57

I love boundaries.

Especially hoiks for 6 over cow corner.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2868
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 07:58:46

On 2021-03-27 07:54:57 Hoarmunculus said:
I love boundaries.

Especially hoiks for 6 over cow corner.

Oh, you wanna go straight over them huh, kikikiki
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3796
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-27 08:16:08

On 2021-03-27 07:47:38 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-03-27 07:36:47 Frank the tank said: It reminds me of a slogan on a very tiny panty - " I have the pussy, I make the rules"

All good and well if u want to play by your rules just make sure you put them out there before the session and make sure the lady agrees to them before hand;) If not move on and find someone that will agree to them. Don't spring surprises on ladies during a session.
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1264
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-27 08:27:12

Very true...

Ie. First timers... What do you enjoy??

"Everything!!!"

Me "Are you sure? Everything??"

"Yes!"

Me "okay cool I have a new strap on its called -hung like a horse - can I try it on u"?

Sometimes yes!!!

But don't know what I'm talking about.

Me "I don't really have one.. I think you need long legs to make that look sexy"

Then explain ... In a soft way of course.... Be sure of your answers. You just never know .. lol
Miss Red (aka Louise)
Miss Red (aka Louise) - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3798
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-27 08:35:25
Edited: 2021-03-27 08:36:27

@mandy... U just made my day. Hehehehehe.. can just imagine the horror in some faces if they pitch up and you wait with the strapon and flogger in hand :)!! After their answer was everything!!!
Frank the tank
Frank the tank - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 216
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-27 09:24:30

On 2021-03-27 07:47:38 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-03-27 07:36:47 Frank the tank said: It reminds me of a slogan on a very tiny panty - " I have the pussy, I make the rules"

This always applies.So I diasgree with need4passion.
Read the original posting.
Respect the boundaries.
If you don't it can become a borderline rape case.
Especially when both are nude, and the lady controls an only massage session but teases the punter with edging and " almost slipping in" and then warns the punter: I will go to the cop shop immediately if you try to penetrate"
Mandy
Mandy - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1265
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-27 14:35:54

Yup Miss Red you never know who might be having a bad day ;)
Melina - The Edging Expert
Melina - The Edging Expert - Re: Consent/boundries. Rules of engagement.
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2102
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-27 15:06:11

On 2021-03-24 07:58:50 Miss Red (aka Louise) said:
What I am about to say is not directed at anyone;) It is a general observation. But is sparked by another post.

But I think it should be said and I will probably get some people disagree with me but that is fine that is why we have forum to discuss and understand where people are coming from and how to do things within the purple walls of out little alternative universe.

I very often look at ladies posting about a guy being a bit too ruff or something and then think damn girl 100 pages back u posted something like " come slap this ass" or "come ride me hard"

Men are litteral beings.. they read that and they will think.. oooh..she is into a bit of bdsm or pse and he will pitch up not even considering he is over stepping boundries.

We the service provider need to make sure our clients understands the rules of engagement before he pitches at our doors. We are the directors of this production.

I am not excusing men that knowingly overstep or push boundries. They fall into a totally differnt discussion.

But I am trying to make ladies understand you can't be playing hot and cold in this industry.. u either open to things or not. You can't play word games on forum and when it becomes reality blame the guy.

We the service providers are responsible for our boundries and we need to make them very clear when communicating.

Consent is very important in this industry..If someone has not given consent to a certain action do not do it.

Guys don't pull a girls hair or slap that ass if you have not received consent to do so.

Same goes for girls do not scratch his back leaving marks or stick your finger up his ass unless he consented to it.

Be mindful of the other persons boundries. If indoubt ask.

There once was a advertiser who adverse her services really roughly in every sense of the world. Then one day she came on the the forum to say that she was abused during a session and she ended up with a bust lip. Which truly is not nice for anyone to Experience ever irrespective of how she advertised. Obviously some members myself included felt for her and then there were those who jumped on the band wagon and said what did she expect by saying things like slap me hard and fuck me broken.

Though I don't think that she really meant or expected to be slapped and fucked broken to that point however when she had said enough stop. That should have been enough for the punter but it was not.No means no, stop means stop, and you hurting me means the operative person is getting hurt stop or slow down. Remember force is a crime.

Anyway non of us were in the room so nobody knows specifics as everyone only herd one side of the story. But bottom line is she was injured in her face which was not cool.

Perhaps even if she genuinely enjoyed rough sex I believe the difference between fuck me hard and fuck me broken was a very thin line.

Remember words are energy and what we speak we manifest.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.