Navigation
joelucky
joelucky - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 8
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-07 22:36:02

If they look unnaturally thin and the face looks haggard and the expression looks skanky, it's a damn clear sign enough for me.
vpersonal
vpersonal - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-07 23:01:47

ESA ADMINS !!??

Please take note
finemale
finemale - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-08 08:13:40

That's them!

Now called Queen (the thief) and Liezel (accomplice)! Be very carful of these ladies, they seem sweet but are as nasty as they come. Never experienced anything like this. The language that they can muster up it just something to be experienced. If anyone is brave enough to go through to them, ask for my things back.

I’d like to do more to get them back at them but feel that this is the safest way to do it.

ESA admin take note of this as I'm sure you will get more reports on these ladies.
randy_ned
randy_ned - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 116
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-08 08:28:40

How they slip in is a wonder, I'm no memory guy but surely we recognise the girls faces as they change names and locations? If we can do that can ESA admin not as we'll? New photographers not picking up on scammers I can understand but this scamming is almost always the same crew of wg's? Stick to tried n trusted girls is my advice for new and in fact all punters
SexyShakira
SexyShakira - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1159
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-08 10:09:22

Well give me their adress I'll sort these two skanks out, so f*cking low and giving other ladies on this site a bad name-meaning guys not wanna punt...
Chmok
Chmok - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 633
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-08 15:13:08

Finemale,

contact/phone ESA direct instead of posting here (which is good btw, thanks) as I am sure they will take action.
Theft by skanks is not on, but YOU must contact ESA first!
Lupe11
Lupe11 - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 31
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-08 15:41:46

@finemale, sorry abt what happened must be so shit ! Rather just go to reputable sps' like HOE or selekto.... Those 2 skanks use to be pimped by Nigerians not sure abt now..
UnlikelySuspect
UnlikelySuspect - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-08 15:57:41

That sucks man. Can only imagine how crap that experience was.....
But you should have never went there based on their pictures, looks like real drug addicts.

I am happy to say that I hae never had an experience like this, I hae had bad punts...but that's nothing compared to some of the stories I've heard. Always, and I mean always, go to a girl that has reviews on this site from regular punters. I only use this site.

But I guess it's easier said than done, when you're horny, you're horny....and all your regulars were busy. But hey, we all have to pay school fees at some point....but some of us are lucky enough to learn from other people's experiences. So thanx for sharing.
Naledi
Naledi - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 239
  View Profile  
Posted: 2013-01-08 16:28:17

Cpt Hennie Steenkamp from garsfontein police, has a quick remedy for this sort of thing. anonymous tips, he asks no questions just say the magic words, 1.brothel 2.nigerians
QCumber
QCumber - Re: WARNING Annabelle and Zena - Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1339
View Profile
Posted: 2013-01-08 17:13:25

For their sakes i hope Shakira doesnt get hold of them, they will be F'D in a BAD way!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.