Navigation
Le Belle
Le Belle - Re: time wasting at houses
Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 630
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-09 11:20:20

We ask clients if they want to be taken to the room or wait in the office for the lady (usually as long as it takes the lady to grab her bag and touch up her perfume).

We do have it as a rule that ladies should stay in the room when the client are there and do let the client know the session starts when the lady is in the room.

I do know some ladies leave the room for a couple of minutes to brush their teeth (especially if a smoker or had lunch). This could explain why a lady leaves and comes back empty handed?

Posts like this are good for girls and venues/houses to improve.

XoXo
Knightrider78
Knightrider78 - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 958
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 11:30:15

On 2021-03-08 15:12:13 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said:
I must say that my clients only had to wait a couple of minutes when the were eager beavers and arrived early and I'm still getting ready after a session before them. Other than that I meet them in front and take them to the room immediately after they arrived.

Whereas the what to do when we get to the room.... This is also where communication plays a big part! I've had clients cum in and after having a quick conversation (if we haven't discussed it in messages before the booking) he will tell me that he would like me to shower with him etc. or believe it or not there are clients that prefer to shower alone. It is important to chat especially if you are a first time client with a lady.

I usually get the water ready for them and while they undress I will quickly pop out just to get more towels etc but by the time he is done I will be waiting for him with much less than what he saw me wear when he arrived ;)

And the rest is history lol xxx

I really like you Galaxy ;-)
Knightrider78
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 959
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 11:41:55
Edited: 2021-03-09 11:43:48

On 2021-03-08 17:46:03 Need4Passion said:
On 2021-03-08 13:42:35

Wow, after the years, I stopped actually undressing until the lady comes back into the room incase there's a raid or a Nigerian honey trap and I didn't want to get caught with my pants down.

This actually happened to me years ago in Sunnyside, still new to this and didn't know any better.
Just finished writing my exams at PTA show grounds and while in that part of town, I looked up SPs.
Long story short, the SP asked me to undress, took the cash and never came back, instead a Nigerian shows up demanding payment.
I told him the girl ditched me after taking the cash and was pissed at her and told me to leave.
Lesson learned!
Better to to get undressed together and shower together than being left naked and alone.
Knightrider78
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 960
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 11:49:40

On 2021-03-09 10:49:05 Sandon said:
On 2021-03-09 09:48:20 Ndunalight said: The worse is having to wait at the gate.

That one is the worst not only on houses.... and they give you half the direction....

Gated communities are the worsed, the security patrol the area and here you are driving around to kill some time if you early or you parked off waiting for other half of the address and now you draw attention...FFS!
Superkevin
Superkevin - Re: time wasting at houses
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 421
View Profile
Posted: 2021-03-09 14:11:18

Tiamor in Bedfordview has a great thing going. There's a security guard inside the yard opening the gate as you arrive and shows you an available parking. You walk inside, get asked by the receptionist if you have an appointment. If not, you get sent to a lounge for intros. Once you choose a girl a package is discussed and payment is done. Quick, simple, easy.
This always works for me hence I keep going back there.
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual
Galaxy @ Be - Sensual - Re: time wasting at houses
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1196
  View Profile  
Posted: 2021-03-09 17:54:53

On 2021-03-09 11:30:15 Knightrider78 said:
On 2021-03-08 15:12:13 Galaxy @ Be - Sensual said: I must say that my clients only had to wait a couple of minutes when the were eager beavers and arrived early and I'm still getting ready after a session before them. Other than that I meet them in front and take them to the room immediately after they arrived.

Whereas the what to do when we get to the room.... This is also where communication plays a big part! I've had clients cum in and after having a quick conversation (if we haven't discussed it in messages before the booking) he will tell me that he would like me to shower with him etc. or believe it or not there are clients that prefer to shower alone. It is important to chat especially if you are a first time client with a lady.

I usually get the water ready for them and while they undress I will quickly pop out just to get more towels etc but by the time he is done I will be waiting for him with much less than what he saw me wear when he arrived ;)

And the rest is history lol xxx

I really like you Galaxy ;-)

Why thank you kind sir ;) think we must have some play time together in the near future xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.